My Past

Hello guys, sorry I did not update sooner but I was busy with testing and stuff and many other things . I have decided to make a Chresanto August and Jacob Perez,( Princeton and Roc Royal real names) , book. I will be updating this one and I think this book will have a sequel so also look out for that in late June early July. Also I would like to thank everybody who is reading my books. At first, I thought  many people would not like the stories I make but alot of people do so thank you. Anyway the moment you all been waiting for, Tiffany Past.

                                    8 years ago

                            Tiffany pov

I was in my room watching TV when I heard my door open and closed. I turn around to my daddy and I man.

  " Daddy , is everything okay?" I  asked

" Daddy got himself  into some trouble and needs you to help him get out of it." he said

The next thing I know my dad left the room and left me with this man.

" Hello mister, can you leave , I am watching Tv" I said

" I am going to have fun with you." was all he said

Next thing I know, I was pushed to the end of my bed and he started to touch me. I started to scream for my dad but he never came . Then my bottom half started to hurt. I screamed very loud . The next thing I know, my mom came rushing in with the police and the man was sent away. I cried all night and could not slleep alone. The also took my dad away cause the man told the police and my mom that he set up the whole thing. 

                ENd OF TIFFANY PASt

                   PRESENt TiME

    StIll TIffANY

I woke up thinking of what happend to me that day and I started to cry and run to my moms room( now I know some of yall wondering, who still sleep with they mama well I do) and woke her up.

" Mama "

" Yes

" Can I sleep with you, I had the dream"

" yes you can sweethaert"

and with that I knew I was safe abd I went back to sleep peacefully.