All I want is you part 2

Tiffany POV

Right now I am getting ready for school. I am so excited. Only one more week til high school is finally over. I am so happy but sad at the same time cause I miss my Annybug ( Anthony by the way he hates that name ). I know we are bith busy with senoir stuff and our speeches for graduation but it is vey sad I don't see as much. Anyways I am heading to my first period and when I get their I see Annybug at my desk with roses, candy and a big bear. This is really sweet but the only thing that is wrong in this picture is that we are wearing the same outfit which is a white champion shirt with the logo everywhere on the shirt with black jeans and red high top vans. As I was starting at our outfits back and forth Anthony only laugh and walked up to meand hand me my stuff and said.

" When are you going to stop stealing my style. I know you  are inspired by me but I need my style back."

I looked at him and said," Nigga you stole my style first and thank you for the stuff Annybug."
I said with a smile and we walked back to our seat.

" You know I don't like that name and you  welcome. I know I have been destant and I am sorry and I would like to make it up to you by taking you to another date." he asked

" I would love to and I have a question?" I asked with a smirk

" Yes " He lookedso confused.

" How doesit feel to lose to me Annybug. Does it feel good."

" Omg , you are never going to stop are you."

" Never and when we graduated college and I be valoratorian again don't be mad when you are salidorian."

" Ok, well when I become val. don't cry when you are sal. for the first time."

" Oh , shut up and we will see cause I will be val.again."

Yes, me and Annybug are going to the same school. We both decided to go to Savvanh State because we wanted to stay together and we wanted to be close to home.

" Do you know your speech yet."

" Yes, I wrote my speech when I was a freshman and edited yesterday."

" So you knew you were going to be val. from the beginning." 

" Yep, anyways, how are going to your graduation."

" My parents and my sibliings. I would say friends but the are graduting with me."

" You had friends , why I have not meet them yet ?"

" Sorry I forgot do you want to meet them this weekend when you meet my mom?"

"Sure  what ever- WHAT, I am going to meet your mom."

" Yes and don't be nervous. I told her alot about you and how we always end up wear the same clothes and how you bet me and became val. and she is bragging it  in my face that you beat me and she has been pushing me to let you meet her so yall can brag in my face together."

After he said that I started to lagh really hard. 

" Haha so funny"

After he said that the bell rung and me and anthony spend the resr of the day together.

Thank you guys for reading my books and which one should come first the cookout or the date comment below.