When we meet

Tiffany POV

   It is 630 and I have to get ready for school.  I go to the bathroom, was my body with my favorite bath and body works shower get sugar vanilla.  I have the body wash, the lot in and perfume. I really love the smell of vanilla. Anyway I took a 20 minute bath and when to go get dress. I wore my NBA outfit,and my black and white Jordan's. Then I went downstairs to see my mother cooking breakfast. 

   " Good morning ma."

  "Hey sweety, how was your morning."

  "It was fine how about yours"

  " It was great breakfast ready "

   "Ok"

I went to the stove and see what she cooked. She cooked my favorite, bacon eggs and grits. I fix my to go plate cause I don't have time to eat at home because I have to be at school 8 and it was already 720. From my house to my school it is 20 minutes. So I have to get going.

        Anthony POV

  I wake up and went to the shower . I wash with my old spice body wash. I have the whole collection of old spice.That stuff be smelling good. After 20 minutes in the shower and went in my closet to see what I will wear today . I decided to wear my NBA outfit with my black and white Jordan's.  After I got dress, I went downstairs to see what my mom's cooked. My momma food always be super good . Anyways I went downstairs to see that my mom cooked eggs bacon and grits.  I am about to go ham on these grits. I love grits.  The are so good . Whoever created grits deserve an award to celebrate how good grits be. Anyways after I eat I went inside my school car. Yes I have 2 cars one for when I go to the trap and another one for school. The school is just a Lamborghini and the trap one is just a BMW. I don't need to show out for people. I also have 2 phones. One for the trap the other for my personal life. Enough talking about that anyways  when I reach my school, it is 750. I have 10 minutes to reach my homeroom. Iran so fast that I bump into somebody. The person I bump into is the on and only Tiffany.

     Tiffany POV

    When I reach school it was 750 so I was running to my homeroom class when I bump into somebody. It was Anthony. I had a crush on him since freshman and here he is standing right in front of me. I was staring at him to realise he said something. 

  "Tiffany ,Tiffany."

  "Yes." Come on Tiffany this is Anthony don't embrassed yourself.

"Are you ok."

"Yes , thank you. " Anthony help me get up from the floor since when we bump into each other I fell.

  "You welcome ma. I see you trying to steal my style."

I was trying to see what he was talking about then I realise we was wear the same outfit.

"Naw I think you stole my style first, you not even wearing it right." I said teasingly.

"I don't think so I look better  in this. " he said.

"Anyway let go to class before the bell ring.  "

  With that we went to class.

 Hi guys this is my first book

Hi guys this is my first book. This is the pants and shirt they wore to school.