Dinner Date Part 3

"You need me to find info on who sir."
Well it is this guy name Robert who have been not paying his debt and I let him slide for too long so I need info so I know all of his location so he can be killed."
Tiffany look shocked by then she said" you are a drug dealer, this is so awesome ,  it would have been better if you was a king mafia but this will do, can I come with you when you go to the drug house?" She asked.
Now it was my turn to be shocked. " You don't mind that I am a drug dealer." " Of course not, if I did I would asked to go to the drug house. Omg this is the best day ever . Only if a Russian mafia person came and said that they want to combine with y'all, I f I actually se one,  I will faint."
" Wow , that is very interesting,  I never meet a girl who would agree with this so quickly. " my boss said.
" Well I have been reading drug lord, drug dealer , and of course mafia books on wattpad for a long time so I would like to see what it is actually is like if you don't mind."
When she asked that I just stood there. " Well,  I guessed you can , I mean if you really want to , but u really don't have to if u don't want to."
"Thank you so much, you are the best person ever ." She said
" Well , I guess it's time to take you home, it is almost midnight . "
"Ok"
So tiffany and I said goodbye to my boss and I dropped her off home. Then I washed up and went to bed.