Bite night

Wasssupppp my friends. I am back with yet another Werewolf story. My goal is to see just how many Werewolf stories I can write before I run out of plot ideas.  Sooo anyways... Adelaide Kane plays Melanie :)
*
Enjoy
*
Tick tock, tick tock, tick to-

The bell rang, signaling the end of yet another bitter week of school for Melanie.

She gathered all of her journals and books back into her bag, before standing up. As she got up, a shadow crossed in front of her vision, and she looked to see the reason she dreaded school.

A boy named Joe.

Joe was Melanie's loathed ex boyfriend, who seemed to try and make her life miserable from the start. Everything he said, and every move he made was an attempt to damage Melanie more.

It worked.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," He whispered. Melanie looked everywhere she could, except at him. She feared looking into his taunting gray eyes, which stared her down as if she was a rabbit and he was a wolf.

"Please move," She said. She internally scolded herself for allowing her voice to shake. This solidified Joe's power over her.

Joe didn't move, he remained like a wall standing in front of her. He had her trapped between her desk, and him. Melanie wanted to cry, and Joe smiled when he saw her big brown eyes become glossy.

"Now, Mel." He grabbed her chin, "Don't be scared. I would never hurt my girlfriend." He gritted his teeth, gripping her chin even harder.

"Joe, you're hurting me now," She whimpered. He didn't let go, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

She froze when she saw herself, pale as a ghost and tear filled eyes of horror. Melanie hated herself for being weak, she hated herself for not being able to fight back.

But Joe had made her too scared to fight back. Every time she thought about fighting back, she'd remember what he used to do to her if she did.

She shuddered.

"I know you miss me," He said, "I can see it in your eyes. I can practically hear the thoughts beneath these gorgeous brown locks of yours."

He started to run his fingers, thinned and long like a skeleton, through her hair. He roughly yanked through some tangles, before he took a fistful in his hand.

"You're going to come back to me, you want to know how I know?" He asked, pulling Melanie close to him.

Melanie was frozen with terror, and it was written all over her face.

"Because you know what happens when you don't do what I want," He said. He held her there for a few seconds longer, before a pair of shoes came clanking into the room.

"Melanie," A voice said. Melanie filled with relief when she saw Payton, her friend.

Her only friend.

Joe and Payton stared at each other for a few seconds before Payton spoke.

"You know, I just got my nails done." She held up her hand, which held some perfectly done acrylic nails. "Such a shame that I'll have to ruin them by castrating you."

Melanie smiled at her friend, who remained glaring at Joe.

The two stood like that before Joe finally let go of Mel's hair.

"We aren't finished with this conversation," He spit. He stormed out of the room past Payton, who waved him a very sarcastic goodbye.

Payton redirected her attention to Mel, who was walking towards her.