Entrance Exam (5)

Sorry today's update is short :')

The place was filled with only 10 other students.

"Wheres everyone else?" John asked.

"They're on the island withing to get pick up by the failings, however some are in another blimp" the examiner said.

"Did they all not get 20 orbs?" John said.

"Have you not realized that getting just one orb is difficult?" A boy in pale blue hair said.

"It's not even" John said arguing back.

"It was easy because you had a lot of help" the pale blue hair said. "But if it was individually you wouldn't even be here"

"And there was barely any around." Another girl with blonde hair shoulder length and blue eyes spoke out. "Someone was taking it all"

"How can they possibly? That's just to overpower because we're only 4 and 6 years old." The pale blue hair said

Jeremy and I have been just sitting down snacking on the food given. It was so good, they had brownies, stuffed bread and cookies.

"I didn't think you liked food this much" Jeremy said.

"Who doesn't like food" I said.

He laughed "I guess you proved your point"

"What are they arguing about?" I said.
I haven't been paying attention because I was too busy eating the food.

"I think something about like orbs or something" Jeremy said eating.

"What's the fun in that when we got all this food.

"Hi, I'm Ethan" a boy with brown hair came up the me.

"Oh hello, I'm Celeste" I said.

"And I'm Jeremy" Jeremy said.

"You guys seem to be enjoying the food" he said and laughed.

"This is what you'd expect from commoner" he continued "never had a elegant dish before."

I hope you enjoyed :') n pray for me tmr