Entrance Exams (3)

We've been meeting alot more beast and we had a totally of 73 orbs all together. That's roughly enough for all of us to pass this round.

"24 for John, 24 for Jeremy and 25 for me" I said counting the orbs.

"Can we just rest now since we already have enough" John whined.

"No, you can't just quit because you got enough" I said

"But I'm tired" John continued to whined more.

"Who knows if they're going to keep the requerimemt minimum for passing 20 orbs. They can always change the minimum" Jeremy responded.

"But that would be unfair." John responded back

"Life's unfair, but you have to deal with it" I said

"So we can't take any chances" Jeremy said

"Fine then" John said and stopped whining

We continued walking for a few more hours.

"Ahhh" John screamed from behind us.

We both quickly looked back and saw John hanging from a leg.

"Get him off" I said as I hit my face with my palm.

Jeremy quickly cut the rope with his sword

"Hey! That's our trap" A little boy said. Standing behind him was another little boy.

"I'm sorry, my friend here accidentally triggered it." I said as I walked up to them.

"You guys have to pay us back" the boy demanded

"Why should we" John said

"Because you ruined our trap, there for you owe us 4 beast orbs" the little boy said

"Why don't we have a dual and see, winners take all the beast orbs the other group has" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Alright then, I agree" the little boy said.

"Who do you wish to dual with" I said still smiling.

"You" the little boy said

"Good choice, I'm Celeste" I said as I reach my hands out and release a dark aura.

"I..I'm Henry" he replied as he shook my hands nervously.

He charged at me with his sword. I quickly jumped up and flew behind him. I tapped his shoulders and he turned around. I raise my hands up and tap his forehead with my finger. He fell gently onto the ground looking at me with disbelief.

"Okay like we agree winner takes all the orbs" John said

"No I was only joking around they can go ahead and keep their orbs. We have no need for them anyways" I said as I walked in front of them.

"Come on let's go" I said

A few minutes later we we're pretty far away from them.

"Hey that was pretty cool how did you do that" Jeremy said

"I just used a little bit of force Magic" I said shrugging.

"Can you teach me how to do that" John said.

"When you learn magic, yeah" I said still walking. At this time we had a really gather 136 orbs.

"Why are there so much beast shouldn't they all be run out by now with this many kids hunting them" Jeremy said

"This is the exam Island obviously there are examiners who are unleashing these somewhere and somehow" I said

"Why can't we sleep it's already getting dark" John said

"He's right we should be setting up camp by now before it gets any later" Jeremy said

"We only have a day left, which is tommorow and is the last day to gather orbs" John said

"Let's go set up camp over there" I said pointing to a cave.

We went in set up camp and I told Jeremy and John too, while I went looking around in case there are dangerous beast.

We lit up several fire so that the cave will be brighter.

"We should take turns staying on watch. You both can go to sleep now I'll keep watch over you guys" Jeremy said.

"No need I have already set up a magic barrier around us in case something were to happen" I said while fixing my spot.

"You should get some rest too, looks like John's already asleep" I said as I fell asleep

The next day was already here. Today was the day that the entrance examiners were to come and pick us up.

"We have until 12 p.m." Jeremy said.

"Let's just sleep some more" John said as he fell back to sleep.

"Get up or we're leaving you" I said as I walked out of the cave.

Jeremy was already all packed and followed behind me.

"Okay fine" John said as he got up.