Entrance Exams (2)

Music really distracts you but I just like to leave a little bit of extra sometimes. I prefer to watch it separately from reading :)

They really did transported us on an island. All the kids were standing around on the grass.

"Alright kids this is your 2nd course you have a time limit of 3 days, gather as much orbs as you can. You are not allow to leave this island if you do you are disqualified." He said as they passed out these rings.

"These are tracking rings, we have monitors throughout the island but these rings are for so that we know your location. Do not take them off for any reasons. The exam will start in 3, 2, 1, goOooOo" he said that even you can hear it all the way on the other side of the island.

John and I stucked together, well more like he stucked onto me. I didn't really mind he was quite pleasant and made the mood less intensive.

Everyone separated in their own way. John and I went deep into the forest, the further we went in the darker it became. We still didn't know what kind of island this was yet. They never informed us of any information on this island. I doubt it was dangerous here since we all are just a bunch of kids.

"Celeste, isn't it getting darker" John said holding my whole arm crouching behind it.

"Yeah, should I get us some light" I said flickering a fire on my finger

"Woah, you can do fire magic too? I saw you on the battle field with your ice magic that was so cool. Do you have 2 attributes?"

"I guess you can say that" I said without caring even though it was way more.

"Woah, that's so cool. Isn't it like super rare. Your basically a prodigy, no a genius, no a prodigy genius" he said enthusiasticly.

"Shh" I said putting my hand on my lips

"What? Is there something here" he wispered

"Don't you hear that" I wispered looking around

"What" he wispered back

"Silence" I said and walked away

He stood behind me and ran up to me eventually.

"Your quite cold" he said

"Your quite annoying" I said back without looking at him

"I was complimenting you" he continued

"I appreciate it but I prefer your lip not moving" I said still looking away.

I didn't mean to be rude but he talked to much it made my head hurt.

"Your not my mom beside if I..." he said before I interrupted him

"Shh" I put my hands up to my lips again

"Ok I get it, I'll stop talki.."he said

"No there's something here, listen" I wispered as I crouched down behind a bush.

"What is it" he wispered to my ears

"How am I supposed to know" I said angrily wispering

"Well I thought you would have at least some type of detection magic" he wispered back

'Oh he's right, I do'

[Detect]

A field of purple and around it I could see green of whoever was here. I was also able to feel their presence.

"It looks like a beast" I wispered to him

"Let's fight it then" he said automatically jumping up.