My New Life

That's how  she looks but just older, imagine her a bit younger because right now she's only 3. That's her in the future maybe 8 or 9.

'I was already 3 yet I felt like I had so much responsibility.'

I've become I guess like you can say, my previous life. I don't talk much and I am very quiet.

I felt like God was doing all this on purpose like playing a joke with me.
Ah well life goes on.

I was sitting on the side walk when I saw 2 lovely couples walking in through the streets carrying a basket of food as they handed out the bread and fruits.

'I've never seen these 2 people in my whole time here? So why come now'

As they walk up to me smiling and handing in the food.

I glared at them with my red ruby eyes "I've never seen you guys come here, so why you decide to come here now?"

The two looked at me in shocked and the. The lady said "We have been occupied these last few years but we used to come here every week twice to handout food."

"How long have you been here?" The man asked

"1 and a half years" I said with an expressionless face

"That probably explain why you never seen us" the lady said while smiling.

I looked at them then looked away and sat back down at my spot not taking the food.

Ever since that day they came here everyday for 2 weeks, even though they said they only came 2 time in a week yet they came everyday.

I haven't ate their food at all not once, I usually got my food from the village outside of forest.

"Hey what's your name?" Said the man

They had asked me for my name everyday since they came here. I was honestly started to get annoyed.

"I don't know my name" I said annoyingly

"Oh then where are your parents?" The man continued
"I don't have any" I said

"Well how would you like to live with us" the lady said

"No, I don't want to become a bothered to you guys"

"You wouldn't be, I have 3 kids and they'll all like to get along with you" the lady said

"No Ill just be a hindrance"

"Fine your quite stubborn aren't you" the woman said while laughing

"I'm not really" I said

"Ok I'll give you a deal, become our child and we'll provide you food and clothing and anything else you want." She said

'Maybe I should go, there's nothing left for me anyways'

"Okay, fine I'll go with you, but you promised to give these people food more often."

"We will be most likely busy but we can send people to" she said

"Okay then, I will go with you"

As they lead me into a nice looking carriage I felt out of place. The woman was dressed up nicely and so was the man. The carriage was nicely decorated and luxurious.

As the carriage went on we reached a beautiful place, it was a huge mansion and it was amazing. I looked at it in awe as I never seen one in real life.

"It's nice, isn't it." The woman said while smiling.

I just nodded my head as I kept admiring the place.

Once we reached inside 2 girls ran toward the man and hugged him. There was another boy running after them but was slower and ran to the mom.

"Father who is that?" The little girl who looked older than the other one looked at me.

"That's your little sister" the man said
I just looked at them while they were looking at me with disgust.

"Why is she so dirty and stinky?" The other one said while pinching her nose.

"Don't be rude young lady's" the woman said scolding her daughters.

"Father, mother's being mean to me" the two girls said to their father.

"Your mother is right, you can't be rude to people."

"Hello" the boy who looked at me and then bowed.

I just stared at him then after a few minutes "hi" I said

The maids then walk next to us

"Ana can you give her a bath and give her some nice clothing, from today onwards she will become part of the Ale Kahlyne family." The lady said

She looked at me and said "I will be your mother and he will be your father"
I nodded and left with the maid.

After taking a bath they gave me a pink frilly dress with light pink stockings. They comb my hair which was now soft and had light curls at the end.

I was leaded by the maids to my fathers office.

As the maids left, mother was in the office as well and said "from today onwards you
will be known as Celeste Ale Kahlyne daughter of duke and duchess Ale Kahlyne.

I nodded my head

"We hired teachers to teach you proper royal etiquette and manners, you will learn how to read and write. They will also teach you music and magic." Said father

I nodded my head and was leaded to my new room from now on.