Off I Go

I've decided to upload every Tuesday and Friday.

So please keep in mind that this is just a hobby of mine, most updates are always before 3 pm and maybe sometimes after 9-10 pm.

If I don't upload before 3 pm or 9-10 pm, I will follow up an explanation.

I'm very busy between those hours ;)

*************************************

After I found out what the ring was I've been very curious about it.

It was a summoner ring, and to obtain it you either fought the Divine Dragon, whose scale are used to craft these rings. Another alternative was that you bought it, but it wasn't just any copper coins worth. It was worth millions of gold coins and can even be worth more than millions.

My biological parents weren't that wealthy and weren't that strong either. So how were they able to get it?

I decided to go to the library to learn more about Summoner Rings.

'hmmm~where are the books about Summoner rings' I thought putting my hands on my chin.

'maybe I should ask Duke Kahlyne'

'no, I shouldn't he'll ask me where I got it. Then should I wait till I enroll in the academy to do my reaserch'

'fine whatever, I can wait. The academy enrollment exams are in 6 days and I need to departure tommorrow since it's a four day trip.'

I decided to walk outside, right now the sun was setting and it was getting dark out. It was a beautiful color of pink, purple and orange.

"Is this a really not a dream?" I said while looking at the sky.

"Why couldn't this be a dream?" I said again tilting my head.

"Ah~whatever, I have to leave early tomorrow so I should go get some shut eyes." I sighed and turned around walking to my room.

I fell asleep and the day of ever seeing my family again for a very very very long time starts.

Ana put my hair into two low braided pigtail. She gave me an orange mini dress/shirt type with white ribbon and leggings under them.

I said goodbye to my parents, they gave me a hug and my sisters who didn't really care act as though they did. My brother gave me a long hug before I left.

When I entered the carriage, Lance started crying and wiping his tears with his arm.

I came back skipped off the carriage

"Lance why are u crying?" I said tilting my head.

"Because now my little baby sister is gone" he said still sniffing in his arm.

I gave him a tight hug. "Don't cry I'll come back soon and than we can play all day long."

He just nodded as he was fighting back his tears. I entered the carriage again. The carriage started moving and I waved goodbye to my family, who my mom was now crying to my father. My brother still holding back tears and my sisters..well they didn't care they have already walked in the house.

It was a long journey, nothing really happened it was actually quite peaceful. I'd expect a few bandits but none apparently.

We reached the town of Mirky, Syphia. It was very busy and lots of bargaining. It was just as busy as town near us but maybe more chaotic. I was dropped off the carriage at the hotel I was staying for the night since the exam was tomorrow. The carriage left, and I was just by myself..a 4 year old by herself.

I walked up to the lady on the counter. "Excuse me~ hello" I said.

"Oh hi there little miss, what can I do for you" they lady replies.

"Um I have a reservation for Duke Ale, that was for me"

"Oh yes, are you his daughter?"

"Yes, I am"

"Okay right up this way" she led me into a small room. Which I guess was reasonable for me. After all I'm only 4 and pretty petite.

I put my bag down and went to go shower. While in the journey we stopped every night to shower and sleep. I was very tired by now but I just kept thinking of my life a year ago as a commoner, and my past life before reincarnating. It was all to much for me.

The exam is tomorrow and I should go to sleep.

The next morning was the day of the exam that is held in the schools ceremony hall. I walked all the way there because I had no other way. The school was past a forest but there was a straight path all the way. The path is guarded and protected with magic so that if you stayed on the road you would be safe. I'm not foolish enough to wonder around everywhere. I simply followed the path.

I hoped you guys enjoyed :)