I was Reincarnated!

"Huh? Where am I?" (Aiko) as I looked around still sitting on the ground I saw a tall man with a long white gown and beautiful silver hair.

"You are near the entrance of heaven and hell" (the man)

"Oh, so I guess I am dead." (Aiko)

"Yes dear, but your death was by accident of one of my helpers" (the man)

I looked at the man dumbfounded and in unbelieving. "Aha..ha..ha" (Aiko)

"Yes, well *clears throat* and since that mistake was made and you weren't supposed to be dead yet, I will let you be reincarnated." (The man)

"Reincarnated? And to where exactly?" (Aiko)

"Well it's a *cough* well a secret" (the man)

"Well then I don't want to be reincarnated into a "secret". (Aiko)

"No, no, no" (the man) saying while getting flustered.

"Alright fine, it's a magic world" (the man) knowing he's lying.

"Kay, I will" I said thinking 'oh that might be interesting'. (Aiko)

A/N ( ' ' ) this means thinking.

"And since it was our mistake we'll give you 2 wishes" (the man) 'it was supposed to be only one but since I lied to you I will give you another one' he thought.

"Okay, then... I wish to be powerful to protect people I love and care about." (Aiko)

"And idk the second one, surprise me sir" (Aiko)

"Oh is that so, then I will" (The man)

"I will send you off now and my name is Flaror, God's right hand man." (Flaror) "hmm she sure is interesting then I will give her my blessing of beauty and peace, but as for the wish I'll save it for when you'll need it most.

*

'Oh it's dark wait why is my vision blurry? Oh yeah I was reincarnated'

"Sweetheart look at our little baby" (a women's voice)

"She will grow to be a fine lady one day" ( a mans voice)

'Ahh these must be my parents' as I started crying wanting to hug my parents. 'Why can't I stop crying' as I cried more and more.

"Ah, she must be hungry" (the woman said)

'No I don't want to eat your breast' as my instinct just went for it. 'My dignity... As a woman'
'Ah I feel sleepy, maybe I should go rest'

After a few months, I was 6 months and had been able to see clearly and make lots of baby sounds.

It seems like I am a commoner of my mom and dad, they both have red eyes but my dad have sliver and purple hair.

While my mom had black hair, I also had black hair and red eyes." My parents were both beautiful and very loving.

But we were really poor and my dad is also a merchant but not a wealthy one. I still love my family even if they aren't well stable and struggling.

I want to get older and help my parents and it seems like my name is now Aria.

Commoners aren't given last name but I'm okay with it.

And I remember Flaror said there was magic maybe I can learn some.

As we don't have books in our small little Adobe I went out to look for a book shop nearby but I made sure not to go far.

By now I was able to walk but only with support. I reached a little shop which sold books. As I was walking there I bump into a little boy.

"Ahh" I said falling to the ground landing on my bottom.

"Oh, I'm sorry" said the little boy seeming to be around 3 years old.

"No, ish ukay" I said patting dirt off my little brown dress.

"My name is Will" he said putting his hand out

"I'm Aria" I said looking at his hand

"Oh my hands? Haha it's called a hand shake, u grab my hand and shake it" he said while grabbing my hand and putting it in his.

"Oh okay"

"You wanna come play with me?"

"Um idk"

"It's okay u can play with me, I have lots of books"

"Oh boox! Can u teak me to reed"

"Yea, i know how to read because my mom and dad taught me."

"weally? Do yu know how thoo usess maghic?"

"Eh not really, but I know how to sword play, want me to teach you?"

'It'll be good if I learned swordsmanship and magic'

"Yea!"

"Okay, c'mon follow me."

As we trail along the back of the book store there was a little backyard it was spacious but also very small. He looked around and gave me a stick as he held another stick.

"Here this is how you hold it" showing me the position.

"Oh okay" as I hold it the way he is

"Ok so u step forward and make sure one is back"

"Oh okay" mimicking him

After the entire day it was almost in the late afternoon.

He walk with me to my house than walked back himself.

'He's very mature for a 3 year old' ( i'm a talking 6 months)