Home

The maid who I learn name is Ana, I thanked her and then she left me all alone in the room.

The room was plain but nicely decorated 'I definitely should decorate this place to my style soon.'

I looked around as I entered the closet there was already a bit a casual basic dresses. 'I definitely need to buy clothes to my likely as well' looking down at my outfit.

I saw a mirror next to the drawer and looked at myself.

"Oh, I'm pretty cute" looking at myself in disbelief, "Wah look at these ruby eyes and oh cute little nose, Ah these little plump lips and my skin.." feeling my baby soft skin.

It was as if I wasn't even looking at myself but admiring a little baby. 'Why am I so adorable (ᗒᗊᗕ)." The fact I'm only 3 it's surprising.

I put my pointer finger on my chin looking up, 'Hmmm but the name Celeste Ale Kahlyne sounds so familiar, but from where?' As I kept thinking and thinking finally I decided to give up.

"Whatever probably just something else I'm thinking of" I said waving my hands in front of my face.

'I want a better life than my previous one and my recent one, I'm a new person now' I said making a fist in front of my face.

I walk around the room some more, I have my own personal bathroom which had a huge bath and a shower with all marbling design.

The room had a huge window with plain curtains. I went over to open the curtain to let some sunlight in.

It was a beautiful view of perhaps a garden. There was rose bushes and all type of flowers, the grass was the greenest green I have ever seen if I was to be honest. This place was definitely beautiful.

My grandmothers house was also a mansion but maybe 1/4 of the it. She had a garden but it was very dead and the grass was only green after winter. It was a really depressing place.

My grandfather had past away a long time before I was born, my grandmother lived all by herself always secluded.

We had once thought of her living with us but she declined it and said she wanted to live in her home.

I had never really seen my grandmother or talk to her at all. But my father always said she was always kind, happy and caring.

My old father used to say she started to slowly changed after my grandfather died.

It must be sad, after living a happy loving life so long with the person you love and then life just wants to kick you in the ass, you're never going to see them anymore. Those cries and laughter together.

"Ahhh~I sure do miss mom and dad" I said as I cuffed my hands up to stretched.

"I should go tour this place a bit and get familiar with it." I started to walk towards the door and look out the hallway.

As I walked around not sure what to look at, I saw the other girls, who were now my sisters ahead of me They were both older than me the oldest one name was Erika and the other one name was Alissa.

"Hello, older sisters" I said as I greeted them.

Before I could say anything Erika had pushed me. I just looked at her while on my bottom.

"Oops, sorry you were in my way" as she sarcastically put her hands over her mouth.

'I was honesty dumbfounded, how can someone with such nice and caring parents be so spoiled and mean' As she then walked past me with Alissa behind her following her expression and movement like a marching band.

I stood up and patted off my dress, can't afford to get this dress dirty after all Mother Kahlyne and Father Kahlyne gave it to me.

I walk some more than as I saw one of the maids, I went up to her and ask her for directions of the library. She leaded me to the room, I asked her for her name and it was Jessica.

The library was huge it was filled with books all the way to the top. I could only reached the third self. It was that tall because since I was only 3 it was reachable. There was so much to read and learn about.

I went to the magic sections and started reading a bit. It was all basic magic I learned already. Not even a few minutes passed when I heard someone come in.

"Hey! Where is it?"

As I heard a child's voice call out.

"Um, i don't know"

Another child voice said. This time it was a softer and lower voice.

"Your such a loser, you know that" the kid with the louder voice said

It was silent, perhaps the other kid couldn't say anything.

"Why don't you answer me, huh? Your such a loser that's why no one is willing to be friends with you" the kid continued

As I looked out I saw that it was some other kid perhaps a bit older than my sisters maybe 8 or 9. And the other one was my brother Lance he was the one being quiet and looking down. Lance was only 4 compared to the other boy who was 4 years older.

"Hey!" I called out

"What? Why are you here?" The older kid said looking at me

"Why are you bullying my brother" I said without thinking.

"Who are you?" He said coming towards me

"I-I'm C-eleste, Lance younger sister" I said, this kid was truly terrifying. He had red hair and orange fierce eyes.

"I didn't know you had a younger sister?" He said looking at Lance

"Well he does" I said catching his attention again

"Well your annoying, now shoo" he said waving his hand away

I grabbed Lance wrist and walked out.

"HEY! JUST YOU NOT HIM" the red hair kid said.

I ignored him and kept walking, trying to get as far as I can from him.