Chapter 15

Celeste's POV

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I had a lot of fun with Cyrus and he surely made me not get all worked up by Jason. I still can't believe that he is here in Michigan. On top of that we are supposed to go to the same charity event on Friday. I groaned in frustration as I dug my face in my pillow. Why me seriously why me? I was doing just fine with him not here. Seriously who am I kidding? I have feelings for this arrogant bastard but well he would never know that because all he did was use me for a bet. I was just a bet. 

"Princess can you come in the office I need to talk to you," Jace said as I saw him open my door. "Yups coming," I said as I got up and followed him to his office. As we sat down, I looked at him with curiosity flooding through my mind. "So big bro now spill," I told him as I saw him smile. "So well I'm always staying at Jess' place and I mean I'm not here that much so I have been thinking that maybe I should move out and buy a house now," Jace said making me look at him in shock. "Will you be asking Jess to move in with you," I asked excitedly. "Princess that's the point of buying the new house. Jess' apartment is cozy but it's still small. So I want you to help me to select the house," Jace said making me squeal. "My brother is growing up," I said as I launched myself onto  him and engulfing him in a tight hug. "Ok ok calm down princess. Also don't you dare tell Jess anything," he said to me. I made the action of sealing my lips and throwing away the key to which he started to laugh. 

*The following day*

"Yes Elle. I'm coming over. I'll be there in a few," I told her as she kept nagging me the whole morning. The pregnancy has got her all crazy, I swear. After quickly having some breakfast, I ran to my car to go to the mansion. 

After a few, I finally reached the mansion. "Elle I'm here," I said out loud as I opened the door and made my way inside. She made her way downstairs and came to hug me. "So what's up," I asked her as we made our way to the kitchen. 

After a few minutes of talking, I remembered that I had to tell her about Jason. "What's wrong Celeste? Why are you frowning," she said looking at me with a confused look. "Um yesterday when I was hanging out with Cyrus, we actually went to the grocery store. And well I ran into Jason," I said and his name came out more like a whisper. All I could hear was total silence. Looking up at Elle, I saw her in her frozen state. "Elle are you okay," I asked her as I snapped my finger in front of him. "Did he talk to you," she asked me as she stroked my arm. "He was kinda angry. He was demanding me answers and all but I ignored him and left," I told her. 

"Uh Celeste I need to tell you something," she said making me frown. "Yea sure go on," I said as I ate my snack. "Well when you left, about a few weeks after, he actually came at Zach's place. I was there at the moment and he looked really hurt and all. But we didn't tell him where you were despite him asking repeatedly," she said and that made me kind of sad but then I shook the feeling off. "Elle he used me. I was just a bet remember," I said as I felt frustrated. "I know Celeste but he was kinda broken when he didn't find you anywhere. Plus I believe that there is two side to every story so maybe you should give him a chance," she said making me look at her in shock. "What do you mean Elle? You were there. You heard what I heard. How do you think that I would give him a chance," I practically yelled. She looked a bit hurt but she didn't let it show but I could see it clearly. "Just listen to him once Celeste," she said in a low voice. "I'm sorry for yelling," I said truly meaning it. "It's fine Cel but please consider what I said," she said making me feel confused. 

After a few hours, Elle decided to go do some shopping for the charity event. "Elle you know I hate shopping," I told her as she dragged me inside a store. "Can you stop being a baby and just follow me," she told me making me roll my eyes at her. "Very mature Cel," she said sarcastically. I just stuck my tongue out at her and now she rolled her eyes. 

"Just try it on," Elle said as she pushed me into the changing room. That is pretty much how the rest of the shopping went. Elle kept on forcing me to wear the dress and I got bored really quickly. "Can you just choose one already," I told her and she just told me to shut up. Well that's my best friend everyone. 

As we finished shopping, we got in the car and I still felt bad for yelling at her earlier. "Elle I just wanna tell you again that I am sorry that I yelled at you. I didn't mean to," I said. "Hey stop it. It's no big deal okay. But seriously think about what I said," she said making me look at her. "Is there something that you are not telling me Elle," I asked her as this looked a bit sketchy. "No Cel, but as I told you just listen to what he has to say just for once," Elle said and I simply nodded. I don't know why but I feel like there is actually more to the story than what it seems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys. Make sure to vote and comment. 

-Love Mokshda