Chapter 11

Celeste's POV 

Today is the day that we go to Michigan. Yesterday, Jason tried to talk to me again. He called me and tried sneaking onto my balcony and into my room but failed as I had the closed the window and my balcony door so he had no access. As soon as I turned on my phone, I saw that it had multiple messages from him and it took everything in me not to read the messages. To make it easier, i just turned it back off and didn't bother about it for the rest of the day. Now we are all packed and me and Jace brought now suitcases as we will be staying there and not coming back after the family vacations. Mom is going to help me decorate and dad will help me select the best furniture. 

"Is everyone ready," dad asked as he popped his head in the car that me and my brothers were. We are going in two different cars as the drivers are going to take us to the airport. "Yes dad we are ready to party," Devon said as he threw his hands in the air. "Okay so I will see you guys at the airport," he said and went to join mom in the other car. 

"Princess are you okay," Devon asked me as he looked at my face. "Yea why are you asking," I said trying my best not to look sad. "It's just that you have been so quiet for almost the entire ride," he said as he looked at me doubtfully. "Nothing's wrong big bro," I said as I playfully punched his shoulder. "Are you sure that you are not hiding anything from us," Jace said looking concerned. "There is nothing to worry about," I said as I tried my best to smile. I didn't know that I was so transparent. I don't want my brothers to get all angry during our vacation so it's best that they know nothing about that. 

After a few hours  

We finally made it to Michigan but we are staying in a mansion, that dad is thinking of buying, for the moment because of the absence of furniture in the penthouse. "Big bros do you want to go to the pool," I asked them as I remembered that I saw the ginormous pool downstairs. They nodded and went to change in their rooms. (Celeste's swimwear is up^)

After a few minutes, we got out of the mansion and made our way to the pool and let me tell you our presence surely did catch the attention from the maids, I mean my brothers surely are very handsome well built men just like my dad

After a few minutes, we got out of the mansion and made our way to the pool and let me tell you our presence surely did catch the attention from the maids, I mean my brothers surely are very handsome well built men just like my dad. I even caught many women looking at me with envious looks. I pretty much used to getting glares from women whenever I walked with my brothers so it doesn't bother me at all. 

As we reached the pool, we didn't waste time and jumped into the pool. We were having a lot of fun when suddenly Devon pulled me to the side and called Jace as well. "Princess you know that we will always be there for you right," he said and I nodded. "Then will you please tell me why you seem so down," Jace said making me look down. "Nothing is wrong guys," I said trying my best not to look into their eyes. "Then will you tell us why you were crying the night of prom," Devon said making me look at him with my eyes wide open. "Why do you guys think that I was crying," I said still in shock. "We heard you sobbing when we were coming to talk to you but we left because we know that you needed some time alone," Devon said looking hurt and angry at the same time. 

"Okay fine so there was this guy at school whom I liked and after so long he asked me out. I agreed and we went out for like a month but at prom, I heard him talking to his friend about betting something about me. And that's when I knew that he was using me and I was just a bet," I said as a tear escaped my eyes. I looked at my brothers and both of them looked as if they were ready to kill someone. "Who was the guy," Jace asked as he gritted his teeth. I saw Devon clenching his fist ready to punch someone. "Who dared played with my baby sister," Devon said in a furious tone. "It's all done guys. It's all over. Please let's enjoy our vacation and not worry about that douchebag," I said as I held both of their hands. "But he hurt you so he has to pay for this," Jace said as he wiped the tear that were unintentionally falling. "Please guys forget about this," I begged them as I looked down. "Okay fine just please stop crying princess or else I'll lose my cool again," Devon said as he pulled me into a hug. A few seconds later, Jace joined our hug. I feel truly blessed to have such caring brothers by my side. 

Jason was nothing but a mistake. He hurt me so badly but I still felt my heart race as soon as he cross my mind. Why don't you cooperate heart? Why do you have to be so weak? He played with me. I was just a bet to him just a bet. I felt so special whenever our lips touched but I guess that was just my stupid heart playing tricks on me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voila guys, here is another chapter for you. Make sure to let me know what you think about this one. Also vote and comment and also share my book. I'll be trying my best to update as often as possible.

-Love Mokshda