Chapter 4.) Revenge and Sweethearts

I woke up the next morning at 7 sharp. The sun was still rising over the horizon and the sky was a pretty orange-pink. I got up and took a quick shower brushed my teeth and then changed into some jeggings with a gray shirt with Minnie Mouse on it. Then I pulled my hair into a ponytail and then ran upstairs.

The crisp morning air felt good in my lungs and the smell of saltwater reminded me of home. I had to admit, I did miss Olympus. I grew up there most of my life so being homesick was to be expected.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here?" Leo teased from behind me. I turned and smiled at him.

"Hey fire boy what are you doing up so early?" I asked. He shrugged. "I'm used to getting up early since I built the ship. How about you?"

"I woke up at 5 every morning to train." I answered.

"Ah, explains another part of the epic powers." He said nudging me.

I chuckled lightly and sighed.

"I came here for your advice actually." He said nervously.

"Oh? Okay. What's on your mind?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "There's this girl that I really like and I've liked her ever since I've met her. She's funny, caring, pretty, and she understands me in a way others don't. I just... I just don't know how to tell her how I feel. How do I do it?" He asked.

I thought about it. "Well, it would help if I knew who it was." I said with a smirk.

He groaned but couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face.

"It's a secret I can't say."

"Then I can't help you."

"Why not?" He whined.

"Because it all depends on the girl how you tell her. Like, say you were telling me. I would rather it straightforward and totally simple. I don't need a giant audience or a dozen roses. But say you were telling Lacy from the Aphrodite cabin. She would probably want the dozen roses along with a box of chocolates and stuff." I explained.

"Alright I see your point." He said nodding.

"Good. Now tell me who it is." I gushed.

"Sophie I really like you." He simply said.

"Yeah yeah, I like you to Leo you're a great friend now tell me."

He grabbed my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.

"The girl I like is you." He said slowly.

My eyes widened as I blushed furiously. "R-really?" I asked giddily.

He nodded with a small smile.

"I like you too. I just didn't know how to tell you either." I admitted.

Then he smiled widely and took me into a big hug. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I laughed softly. "Of course." Then we pulled away from the hug and continued to watch the sunrise.

Just then Piper came upstairs with a plate of food and Jason trailing behind her. "You owe me 20. I said that they would get together sometime this week." She said to Jason. Our jaws dropped as we blushed furiously.

"Uhm, okay let's go get breakfast." Leo said changing the subject then he grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs. The minute we walked into the dining room I instantly scooped into someone's arms.

"Hey! Percy put me down!" I yelled.

"What did I saw about not getting a boyfriend until you're 21?" He asked jokingly.