Break Down The Walls

"bye you guys, thanks for coming" I said good bye to ronnie and crissy and shut the door. the only people left were jake and ella, sammi and jinxx, cc and lauren, ashley, and oliver who was asleep. the guys were with andy in the studio room while we were cleaning up. as I threw the trash away I heard a bang then oli crying on the downstairs baby monitor.  I ran upstairs and flew olis door open to see him laying on the ground infront of his crib. I ran and picked him up and noticed a bump on his head from when he fell. hes been getting kinda tall for his age and now hes getting out of his crib. "what happened?" andy asked while running to me and oli. "your freakishly tall genes are making him so tall he got out of his crib and hit his head." he laughed then looked at olis forhead and saw the bump. "lets go get him some ice." I followed him downstairs to the kitchen and noticed everyone else had left. when we got to the kitchen I sat oli on the counter top while andy got the ice pack. he handed me the ice and I lightly placed it on his forhead. "kenadee, theres something we need to talk about" I nodded while wiping away olis tears from earlier that were left on his soft cheeks. "we're going on another tour." I traced my eyes from oli to andy as a smile grew on our faces. "thats great babe, when does it start?" his smile vanished as he looked down at the ground. "it starts in 3 weeks, and it lasts for 3 months." I set the ice pack down and faced andy completely. "how long have you known" " I didnt find out till tonight and neither did the guys." I sighed. I picked up oli and carried him upstairs leaving andy in the kitchen till he followed me. I layed him in his crib and rocked it back and forth softly to help him fall asleep. "are we going to talk about this" andy stood next to me and faced me as he spoke. "im trying to get oli to go to sleep, we can after." he sighed. he leaned down and kissed him on the forhead then left the room. I knew we should have just eloped.