I Am Bulletproof

Finally!!!! We're at the concert!! once we get in I run through everyone and get as close as I can to the stage. "WE ARE BLACK VEIL BRIDES" that was one of my favorite parts. The first song they played was in the end.

in the end as we fade into the night

(oh woah oh )

who will tell the story of your life

as Andy sang that verse he had gotten closer to me and our eyes had made contact. An eye contact that neither of us seemed to want to break, but had to. The show continued and had come to an end. That was suprisingly when I relized, Adam and Grace weren't with me. that was probably my fault since I ran ahead. I decided to go find them.

------

it was almost 11:00 already and I was still looking. I had been looking everywhere! they must be waiting at the car. I turned around and something caught my eye that I wish I had never seen. Adam had Grace against a wall making out with her with his hand in her shirt. " WHAT THE FUCK ADAM!" "Kenadee, its not what it seems I swear!"he let go of Hrace and walked twords me causing me to back up. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?! IT LOOKS LIKE ME AND YOU ARE DONE TO ME I HOPE THAT CHEAP WHORE WAS WORTH IT" Grace raised her hand to try and slap me but couldnt before I punched her so hard she fell to the ground. I turned around to walk away but Adam had grabbed my arm before I could. " please baby dont do this dont leave me im sorry ill change please!" I couldnt responde I just pushed him off and walked off. " YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU ATLEAST GRACE PUTS OUT!" those words stung like a knife. but I kept walking.

--------

It seemed like I had been walking for hours but it had only been minutes. My face was probably drenched in tears and smeared make up by now. My hand was now brused and bloody from punching grace and it hurt like hell. The last thing Adam said to me kept repeating in my head. He was right about Grace putting out though. I had only slept with him once but it was forceful. I wish I left him then. I was knocked out of my thoughts by walking into the back of someone and falling. I looked up only to make eye contact with someone I thought id never walk into.

--------------------------------

A/N

sorry i havent updated in so long ive been so busy!! hope you like it and sorry for any errors im on my phone this time. BYEEEEE