The Outcasts (Call To Arms)

I fiddled with my keys till I found the house key and unlocked the door. ben was sitting in the livingroom with someone who sounded formilur but all I could see was their backside. i gave ben a questioning look when he looked at me, relizing my presence. "Aaron!" he shouted suprised while standing up and walking over to me quickly. running was more like it. his friend looked too see who he was calling when I relized it was danny. I froze in place, the only movement I was making was possibly my heart beating rapidly against my chest. hes going to recognize me. hes going to recognize me! "well who is this?" I sighed in relief along with ben. "danny, this is aaron." he looked from ben to me. "nice to meet you, love" "you too." they returned to their seats and continued talking. I made my way to the hallway so I can go to my room. "aaron why dont you come join us, I can get to know you better" danny requested with a wink. god if he knew it was me he'd feel like a total idiot for flirting. I sat down by ben and took part of the conversation. we were talking about them touring soon and tour storys, most ive already heard.I felt much more comfortable.  "so, have you heard anything about ken?" damn it danny!  ben shook his head and looked away. "neither has anyone else." he looked at me for a second and I guess thought I was confused. "ken is our friend, its short for kenadee.  she was dating one of my best friends but she ran away a few months ago, we're still looking for her though." I nodded showing I understood. "im sorry" he nodded. what have I done, I hurt everyone important to me thats what ive done. I was just trying to protect myself but I never thought about the others. im so selfish, how could I. I had no right. "do you think she'll come back? after what we found out about oliver?" oliver? what about oliver? ben saw the confusion on my face and mouthed 'ill tell you later' I nodded. normally id demand he'd tell me now but then danny might find out. "honestly, I think she might come back. she probably doesnt know though." will I go back? my phone vibrated, shaking me out of my dreadful thoughts.
hey its Jacob,  when did you want to get dinner?

I smiled while I typed up a reply.
hows today at 8 sound?
sounds great :)

I stood up to leave "I have to go get ready, im going out later" ben nodded. I looked at the clock on my way to my room, 6:45. I took a quick shower then dryed off and blow dryed my hair. I straightened my hair till it was to my likening and moved to the closet. I picked out my converse and flowy black dress that ended just above my knee. I got dressed and put on a little bit of eyeliner on my waterline and a small line on my top eye lids. by the time I was ready jacob had just pulled up on his bike, I could hear the bike from my room. I ran out if the house, grabbing a jacket on the way and hoped on the bike. he handed me a helmet that I quickly put on before we drove off.