Exordium

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I rolled over and relized andy wasnt there but I could hear the tv from in here. I was about to get up when I relized I was naked. I looked around the room and spotted one of andys baggy shirts. I stood up with the blanket wrapped around me and walked to it. I slipped on the shirt and my underwear. As I walked down the stairs I relized he was watching batman. of course. he also didnt know I was awake cause he didnt turn around. I creeped up behind him. "MORNING" I shouted. he fell on the floor holding a pillow like a teddy bear. "YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" I couldnt stop laughing I had to lean on the couch to stay up. andy threw the pillow at me and hit me square in the face causeing me to fall down. I managed to stop laughing and catch my breath " ok ok now we're even" I said. andy stood up and walked over to me and helped me up. "thats not even. ill get you back though" he said. I wad kinda scared but hed probably forget later "happy anniversary by the way" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "happy anniversary" I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. I heard my phone ringing from upstairs. "your phone ruined the moment""I know, its sammis ringtone though so be right back" I gave him one more peck on the lips then walked upstairs. I slid my finger on the screen and answered.

"hello?"

"hey are you gonna come and get the present? its like 3 in the afternoon"

shit I slept that long? I looked at the alarm clock and read 3:05.

"yea I just have to take a shower and stuff first then ill be over"

"ok see you in a bit, bye"

"bye"

I hung up the phone then returned downstairs." I have to take a shower then go to sammi's""ok, I have to go to the studio anyways" I nodded then started walking to the bathroom

--------

I knocked on sammi's door while putting out my cigarette.  she opened the door. she had her hair in a pony tail and was wearing a pink onezie "you look like you just woke up" I said while stepping in the house" ive been here bored all day cause jinxx isnt here." she said with a pouty face. "want to go somewhere then? im not doing anything after this." her face lit up and she nodded. we walked into her room. she went into the bathroom to do her makeup while I layed down on the bed. " so has andy found that little outfit yet" she said with a laugh. I could feel my cheeks starting to blush. "so he did" she said. " yeah...I forgot to hide it" "and?" all I did was smile and she knew what my answer was "it surved its purpose then" we both laughed. "so what are you gonna wear tonight?" " I havent really picked out anything yet, I guess we can go dress shopping" she nodded and finished up her hair and makeup. she changed into a montly crue tanktop and black shorts.

----------

Andys POV

"those" I said pointing twords a red bouquet of roses. I lied when I said I was going to the studio, I was going to spend the day getting tonight ready. I had the guys tag along too for help too. "whats next? im starving" cc said. ashley and jake nodded in agreement. " we just ate. you guys are like little kids I swear" I said paying for the roses. "thats not a bad thing" ashley said. " we have to go set everything up now, then we can get more food ok" they all smiled. we all made our way back to the car when jinxx pulled me aside. "so did you talk to anna?" just being reminded of her made me sick "yea and she said she meant everything that happened" " I think you need to tell kennadee then. if you dont tell her, anna might" he was right, I had to tell her but not tonight. I nodded "ill do it tomarrow, not tonight" he nodded then we went to the car.