A Devil For Me

me andy and ashley were sitting in the back room of the bus watching toy story 2 being more bored then ever. ashley broke the silence "lets go do something" "like?" "amusement park?" why didnt I think off that? andy sadly didnt look that excited about it"andy can we? pleassssse?" "I dont know.." I was doing my best puppy face, he had to say yes. ashley and andy laughed at me though so I guess he doesnt break that easy. I pulled andy by his shirt collar and kissed him. when I pulled back he looked stunned. "ill go get the others" ashley said getting up. " I win" " yes, yes you did" andy leaned in for another kiss but I just got up "nope" I heard andy whine a bit then fall on the couch. I picked out my jack and sally shirt, black ripped skinnys, and converse. I went to the bathroom to change and do my hair and make up. I decided to straighten my hair and settle for eyeliner on just the waterline. when I got out I saw all of the guys waiting in the front. I grabbed my phone and wallet and andys hand on the way out the door. the amusement park wasnt far so we just walked. when we got there the first thing that caught my eye was a huge roller coaster. " you gonna be ok man?" I heard ashley to say to andy. "why wouldnt he be?" andy started blushing while everyone else was laughing. " your scared arent you?" all I got from him was nod. " that sucks cause we're going on the roller coaster right there" I pointed to the roller coaster that caught my eye earlier. andys eyes went wide then looked at me. "the hell I am!" " you made me go in the elevator,  its only fair!" andy relised he ran out of ways to get out of this situation so he turned to the puppy eyes. I ignored it and pulled him to the roller coaster. it was kinda earlie so not a lot of people were there. I made sure we got the very front though. " your mean you know that?" " yea but you love it" once the roller coaster started andy tightened his grip on my hand. first we rolled to the top of a hill then came falling down. you could hear jake and ashley woohooing from behind us. I looked at andy and I could have sworn I saw a smile on his face. once the ride came to a stop and everyone could get out andy ran to a wall and sat down. dejahvu. andy glared at me as I laughed at him " you know you had fun, I saw you smile" " nope, I pick the next ride"

---------

after more and more rides it got dark out and we finally got tired and decided to go back. once we got there I went straight to the bunk and plugged my phone to the charger and grabbed my cigerettes. when I turned around I saw andy coming to our bunk. " im gonna go to sleep you coming?" "no im gonna sit out side for a bit or something" "k" I kissed andy good night then walked out side and layed on the ground and started to light a cigarette.  I started thinking about adam. was he with grace? did he move on? what happened when I left? most importantly, why do I care? I cant think about this now. I have feelings for andy not him. another thing, jakes been acting weird since me and andy started dating. it seemed like he was avoiding me to. I was knocked out of my thoughts when, what do you know, jake came and layed down next to me on the grass. " can I have one?" I handed him my lighter and a cigarette. "so quick question, why have you been avoiding me" It went silent for a minute before I heard jake sigh. " I havent" " yea you have now tell me why" he sat up and looked at me "thanks for the cigerette" he was just about to get up and leave when I grabbed his arm. " tell me now" he looked down at his hands" kenadee I like you a lot and I cant help but wanna be with you." I was shocked and speechless. I let go of jakes arm and sat up. " I think you should have gave me a chance instead too" he raised his hand to touch my face but i pushed him away. " im sorry jake. I have to go." I put out the cigarette and ran inside. everyone seemed to be in their bunk. I went to mine and andys bunk and layed down next to andy. he wraped his arms around me as I layed my head in the crook if his neck. itll be better in the morning, itll all blow over. no it wont.