Believe

todays is saturday and I thankfully have the day off. a while ago I decided I need to get my own place and that i cant keep living with ben. I told everyone and they kinda agreed that I should get one but ben didnt at first. blade and alex couldnt come with me today since they were working and ben and dan were busy, but I figured todays a good day to look for an apartment even if i was alone.  I make enough money since tattooing pays more then working behind the counter. i was looking through a newspaper searching for an ad I saw a while back. after several page flipping I finally found it. it was an ad with a number on the bottom talking about a affordable apartment a few blocks away from bens house. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

Hello?

Hi, I was calling about the ad you put in the paper, about the apartment.

Oh yeah, were you interested in buying it?

yes very interested

after a few minutes of talking, he said he was free and could show me the apartment today. I changed into my Bullet For My Valentine t-shirt, black skinnies, and converse and grabbed my keys and leather jacket. it took a 5 minute drive to get there. I got out of the car and looked up at the tall building infront of me that id hopefully get to live in. "aaron?" I looked to where the voice was coming from and saw a handsom looking guy leaning on a harley calling me. he had pitch black hair that went down to the middle of his neck parted in the middle but looked great. his eyes were bright blue that stood out due to his pail skin. he had a eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow. he was wearing a pair of loose black jeans, a black tank top with a plaid red shirt over it and combat boots to finish it off. you could see the tattoos on only the lower part of his arms since the top was covered and a few over the hem of the top of his shirt. he kinda looked like andy, same height too. except his hair was longer and had more tats. "yea? " I questionly asked. "hey, im jacob. we talked on the phone about the apartment." he stopped leaning on his bike and walked over to me. "oh, nice to meet you then" I pulled my hand out of my pocket to shake his hand. "you too" he took my hand with his strong yet soft one and shook it. "ill go ahead and show you the apartment now." we walked inside and through the lobby to the elevator. I stopped infront of it while he walked in. "are you ok?" I nodded eyeing the machine. "yea just kinda have a elevator phobia, guess I forgot the about elevator part. is there any stairs?" he smiled and walked out of the elevator.  "yea, my sisters afraid of elevators too she had to take the stairs when she visited me." we had to walk up atleast 4 flights of stairs before we finally got there. the hallways were a dark red with evenly spaced doors going down each side of the hallway. we walked till we stopped infront of room 413. he pulled a key chain out of his pocket and fliped through the keys till he found the one he was looking for and put it in the doorknob. "it has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms" he said while opening the door and walking in. "one of them are built in the bathroom, a kitchen and livingroom" we walked through a 5 ft. long hallways that lead straight into the livingroom. it had 2 couches, a coffee table, and a large tv with speakers on the sides and a sterio in the corner. on left side of the livingroom was the kitchen i walked through the living room and into it, it had a opening so you can see through the kitchen into the livingroom with a counter, another counter in the middle, a fridge, stove, dishwasher, the basics."are you leaving all the furniture in the apartment? " I asked while walking back to the livingroom. "yea, i dont need it, I have more for me to use" I nodded. on the right side of the livingroom was another hallway with 3 doors in it, 1 on each side and one at the end. i walked through the hallway and opened the door on the right since it was the closest. it was just a coat closet with a lightbulb and a chain to turn it on. next I went to the door on the left side and opened it. it was a bathroom, it had a bathtub, a toilet, and a sink with a mirror above it. the ground tile was plain white with dark blue walls with a window. I walked to the last door and opened it, it was indeed the best room in the house. it had a big window that was almost a wall itself with a built in couch/bench, a king size bed with nightstands on each side along with a black comforter and dark purple pillows that matched the walls, a dresser with a mirror over it, and soft white carpet. the walls had black branches painted on them with silver red and black flowers on them all leading to the door. jacob saw me following the branches with my gaze and ending at the door. he stepped away from the door and shut it showing a tree that was connected to the branches with a a dark purple background. "its beautiful, did you do this?" he nodded. "yea i was kinda bored and thought the room needed a little something." I nodded and turned my attention back to the room. there were two doors both on each side of the dresser. I opened the one on the left to reveal a walk in closet with white walls and the same carpet, and at the end was a shelf for shoes im guessing, and a long mirror by it. I shut the door and walked to the bathroom, it had a cabnet for towels by the door, a walk in shower that had glass walls around it and a door, a dimond shaped bathtub that was bulit to fit in the corner, a mirror that opened up in the middle revealing a medicine cabnet that was as wide as the white counter top, an oval sink, and it had white and black patterned tiles and black walls. "so what do you think?" he leaned on the door frame. "I love it" I smiled at him then he shortly did the same. "well theres all that paper work and stuff you have to do, we could take care of that over dinner if youd like" I sat on the counter and laughed a bit quietly. "is that your way of asking me on a date?" "well kinda...." he trailed off while looking down at the ground and scratching the back of his neck. "then yea, id love to have dinner with you" he looked up at me kinda shocked but smiled. "really?" I nodded. "ok ill call you then" he said as we made our way back to the front door. "you still have my number?" "yea I thought I might need it, which I I ended up needing." we talked for a bit more before we were back out side. he got on his bike and drove off. what am I getting myself into?