Resurrect the Sun

"its a long story...." "I like long storys". With a sigh I decided I could tell him. It wouldnt do any harm. "well todays my birthday and my boyfriend got me and him tickets for your concert. He wanted to bring along a girl who I used to be friends with. Being as stupid as I am I told him he could. Durring the concert I lost them so I went to find them. it had been hours then I finally found them. They were making out...." I started crying again but I had to go on "I started yelling and screaming at them and she tryed to slap me. I punched her. now im here" Andy's face looked like a mix of anger and sadness. Why would he be so mad though? We bearly know eachother. I get he cares about his fans but why would he get that mad?  Andy pulled over and got out of the car. Was he gonna make me get out and walk home? whats going on? my door opened then Andy held out his hand. Shacking, I grabbed it and step out on to the cold road. When I turned twords Andy to apoligize and leave he wrapped his arms around me. I was shocked at first but then gladdly hugged back. "im sorry you had to go through that nobody should, you can cry if you want to." with out having to be told twice I broke down in his arms. His shirt now soaked in tears. "Andy as much as I love being here in my heros arms, my hand is killing me." with a laugh he let go of me. I got in the car before he had shut my door for me. When he got in we had started to drive off to the hospital. It felt like a bunch of weight had just left my shoulders. It was great.

------------------------------

A/N

sorry Its been a while I just got busy. also I didnt know if it were good cauze nobody comments and stuff. so please do itll help

bye