Not The American Average

"kenadee I missed you so much" I stood on my tippie toes to meet andys kiss but then he pulled away. "wait...who are you again?" he pulled my arms off of him. I trembled backwards to find a chair. I sat down in my chair and tryed to lean forward but I couldnt, there was a baby bump. whats happening!? the chair fell through the ground and I fell with it. I was falling for what seemed so long but it had only been seconds. I looked at the dark bottom and finally saw solid ground. I cried out a piercing scream as I was about to make contact with the floor. I sat up drenched in sweat and tears. I held my shaking hands to my face and started to gasp for air through tears. andy didnt remeber me, he didnt come back, im so stupid for thinking he ever would. the door to my room flew open and ben ran to my side. "its ok kenadee it was just a dream, a nightmare." ben held me tight in his arms while I cryed even more. I would have soaked his shirt if he were wearing one. "was it the same one?" I nodded. this dream had been reacuring since I moved in. it used to be worse but it dials down over time. itll stop eventually, I hope.

------------

Bens POV

I held kenadee in her bed till she fell asleep but I still stayed. it made her feel safe when I did this. I wish I could tell her about andy, about he knows and remebers but I cant. its not the right time.
---------flashback---------
"im going to get a tattoo" I ran twords andy and grabbed his arm as he walked away, I tryed to hold on tight but he managed to pull away. I ran infront of him and made him stop. "you cant see her yet. she does miss you really, but nows not a good time. she just got her job where she wants it and is settling in. she needs sometime andy, you need to understand" I knew he wished I wasnt right but he knew i was. If he did she might get dragged away from everything thats shes accomplished. "ill have to survive a little bit longer without her. ill wait."
--------End of flashback---------

A/N

sorry I did that but theres some stuff I wanted to do, hope you like it!