F.E.A.R Transmission 1: Stay Close

I woke up with a pounding headache and the erge to throw up. I looked out the window and saw we were on the road again and the sun was out. I looked for my phone till I found it under my pillow finally. 3:45. great, I missed our first day of warped tour because I got drunk, idiot move. I stood up and leaned against the wall, trying to get to the bathroom that was thankfully empty. when I finished throwing up I washed my face and brushed my teeth but the headache still remained. I was able to walk straighter now. I walked in the living room where andy and ashley were playing a video game, cc was on his phone drinking a monster, jake and amanda were holding eachother on the couch being all lovey dovey, and jinxx was on the phone with i guess sammi. I went and sat down by cc on the couch and rested my head on my hands with a groan. "FUCKING SHIT ANDY STOP!" ashley yelled. "please please please dont yell ash, my head is throbbing" he nodded then returned to his game.  "hangover?" cc asked. I nodded, he stood up and went to the bathroom and returned with a bottle of pills. "here take this" he handed me a monster and 2 pills that I relized was asprin. "thanks" I leaned back on the couch and drank the rest of my monster. "we're gonna be at the venue in about 30 minutes or so" john yelled from the drivers seat of the bus. I went to the backroom and gathered some clothes so I could take a shower.

----30 minutes later----

as soon as john parked the bus I was dressed and everything. I was wearing red shorts, andys misfit shirt with the sleeves cut off with a black tank under that, and converse. the door to the room opened and andy walked in "you ready?" I nodded and grabbed my phone. everyone else was off the bus so we made our way to the stage hand in hand. when we were half way there 2 girls aproached us with bvb shirts and warpaint. "can we have your autograph? we're huge fans" one of them said with a huge smile on her face. "yea sure what are your names?" they told him there names and both handed him a poster. when he finished we said our good byes then started for the stage. I looked back at the girls to see them glaring at me and mouthing bitch. I smiled at them then looked forward knowing that pissed them off more." nice shirt by the way" andy commented with a smirk on his face. when we got to the stage of mice and men were about to finish up their set and asking was up next then bvb. teir was standing by the side of the stage watching and smiling. "enjoying tour?" I asked standing by teir. "yea its fun being in tour with your boyfriend." I gave her a questioning look. she smiled at me and nodded. "FINALLY! AUSTIN FINALLY GREW A A PAIR AND ASKED!" she laughed, I hugged her earning another one back immediately.  "im happy for you" "me too, I never thought this would happen to me" "I know the feeling" after all the bands finished performing we all decided to go eat at a restaurant near by. we had to pull a few tables together  but managed to fit everyone. I ended up sitting between andy and ben. after danny finished flirting with the waitress we all got our orders so we could eat. we didnt eat much though since cc and sam started a food fight which got us kicked out. after getting all the food off of us we all went to our buses and didnt do much for the rest of the night.

-------------------------------------

A/N:

sorry its such a sucky chapter but I owed you guys another update and I didnt have a lot of inspiration. bye