Face To Face

Strylar's point of view:

I hop out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off and check to see if my boys and Taylor are awake, and getting ready, which of course they are all still sound a sleep.

Ugh. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way.

I smirk while quickly filling up seven pales of water. Well as quick as you even can fill seven pales of water.

I sneak into Ace's room first. Which is right across from mine.

Mwahhahaha my first victim!
I quickly pad over and poor the entire bucket of water onto his face, he sits up so fast that it's kind of scary.

"What the actual fuck! That's fucking cold Strylar!" He says while rushing to his bathroom, which I'm assuming he's going to take a hot shower.

"Rise and shine bitch." I yell while laughing to myself. Thankfully the rooms are sound proof or I would have woken the whole house.

Who's next? Ouuuu Jordan...

I smirk while grabbing yet another pale and carefully running over to his room at the end of the long hallway that has many, many rooms on either sides.

Jordan is the driver of the group, he's ruthless and cold hearted but once you know him he's a big softy.

Once I reach his room, which by the way is really fucking dirty, I step over his clothes and different types of food wrappers, I slowly lift the bucket over his head.

Wow he looks so peaceful. Well Too bad. 

Just as I'm about to spill it over his head, his eyes snap open which cause me to drop the bucket completely onto his head.

I guess that works too.

"I'm going to kill you!" He yells while jolting up.

"I'd like to see you try mister." I laugh.

"I'm not going to lie jordy, I really didn't think you could get any colder than you already are but man do you put the cold into 'cold-hearted" I laugh like crazy, while he also makes his way to the bathroom.

what a bunch of babies. Who's next???.... YES TYLER!

Tyler is the hacker of the inner circle, the best in America to be exact.

On my way out of the room I scoop up one of the many pales I had filled. Padding over to Tyler's room, I peak through the slightly ajar door but can't see him.

Where is he?

I walk in but he's not here, I turn around to come face to face with a grinning Tyler. I look down to see what he's carrying in his hands and... oh shit... before I can run or take cover I'm completely drenched in freezing cold water and ice cubes that are sliding down my shirt.

"If I were you Tyler, I'd fucking run!" His smirk quickly drops and he races out of the room, I follow right be hind as he quickly makes his way down the grand stair case and into the kitchen, when I run in I see the whole inner fucking gang carrying buckets full of what I assume to be ice water.