She Is The Definition Danger

Play song above:)
Strylar's outfit, that's not her character btw

Strylar's point of view:

"Hey Stry, We have a bit of an issue regarding the shipments." My messenger Toby informs.   He's a part of the inner circle so he gets to call me by a nickname.

"And what would that issue be Tob?" Weird nickname, I know.
I stand from my very expensive desk chair, letting the wheels roll the chair away, I straighten out my black top and stand with my head held high. Confidence is key in this industry. I wait for a response patiently.

"Well it's actually the Marlin Gang, they stole our shipments and shot our guys down." He says sounding irritated, but his face remains very serious like always.

Those bastards!

"They are the ones that are invading our territory! Shooting our men down! If they want to fight, we will fight! We are the highest gang in the world and we must show our power, strength, and ability! Also if they want to play dirty, then we will play dirty. They know the rules." I snap but my lips go into a smirk at the last part, even if I'm infuriated.

They want war we will have war, but they just won't see it coming!

"Dismissed Toby, and thank you for coming to me right away." I smile while taking place in the chair once again. Running a hand through my dark long hair with a sigh once he leaves my office.

What can I do? Do we just attack them and hope that I have enough men? I mean I have the most men and women In my gang so that shouldn't be an actual issue. We can beat them, right?

Thoughts cloud my mind. All I can think of is how we can wipe out the Marlin gang.

We are without a doubt stronger and better than them but I really can't lose. What the hell am I even saying! I am Strylar Fucking Leads, I don't lose, I don't get scared and I have no mercy for any other gang out there!

I walk out of my huge office and walk through the mansion to look for Taylor, she's the brains of the inner circle. I want to make a plan on ways we can secretly trap the Marlin gang and kill each and everyone of their members. When I walk into our dinning room, I see my inner gang all eating and doing their own thing. I take a long look at my gang.

I spot Taylor and immediately walk over to her, she's sitting at the table with her phone while eating salad, her long black hair is nicely curled, she's wearing a white shirt, blue ripped jeans, and she's tanned. I sort of envy her but only a tad. She acknowledges me and smiles.

"Hey Stry, what's up?"

"Tay, I need you to come up with a plan, a plan so we can take out Marlin and keep us at number one." I ask. Emotionless.

"Yeah sure, give me till tonight, and it'll be done and constructed perfectly!" She boasts.

Let's hope she's right.

"Ok, I'll be calling a gang meeting at exactly 8pm tonight, have it done by then, thanks tay tay GURRLL." I let my playful side show. I can be fun when I'm with my inner gang.

8pm meeting:

  I decide that I'm going to have my meeting in one of the ten buildings I own, I pull up with my inner gang at 7:45pm and go over the plan with them before the rest of my outer gang knows.

At exactly 8:00pm my entire gang - all of the two hundred men and women walk into the huge training room, I climb onto a crate and my inner gang circles the crate all facing the rest of my outer gang. Taylor already told me the plan along with the rest of the inner gang.

"So, as you all know by now the Marlin gang shot down 12 of our men at the Peak building in Florida. They also stole our shipment and are now using it to profit." Everyone is looking up at me, they all know not to interrupt me while I'm speaking.

"We do not let people take from us! We do not let people kill our men! My men our considered family! We are the best gang in the whole damn world! We will kill anyone that tries to get in our way! We will kill anyone that does us wrong!" I shout and everyone immediately starts chanting and clapping.

When I start talking again everyone immediately silences.

"The plan is that we will be stealthy and sneaky about everything. I will be going to school at 'Silver State High' once again for my last year in attempt to lure the Marlin gang here, thinking I'm an easy target. To the Marlins, it'll look like we are laying low, because I wanted to finish my last year of school. If all goes well the Marlin gang will come to Silver State and try and eliminate us, I want one hundred of you to transfer into the school as well so that I can be assured we will be safe at all times. The other one hundred will be in the 3 mansions I have, hacking, planning and staying safe. When they arrive I don't want to communicate for at least a week. At the treaty ball, we will eliminate Marlin gang! Understood?" Everyone looks like they are agreeing. After a minute everyone nods.

"Wait! There are no weapons permitted at the treaty ball." Someone from the crowd speaks up.

"They play us dirty, we play them dirty" I smirk.

"The youngest one hundred of you are going to Silver State along with my inner gang and I and the eldest are going to the mansions. We start tomorrow! Make sure the word gets out that, The Leads inner gang are headed back to school! Don't mention the other one hundred though." And with that I hop off the crate and walk out of the doors as all two hundred people clear a path for me and my inner gang.

I hop into my orange Lamborghini and speed down the street with my inner gang following suit.

This better fucking work.

______________

Yay!!! First chapter done:) it's short and I apologize, I plan on making longer chapters as we go. Also it was kind of boring but the next chapter will be juicy;))

Vote, please

Comment;)

❤️🌻❤️