He quickly shook the thoughts from his head and continued walking behind Braden. They reached their dorm room and the pair walked in to find Toby, Maria, Valerie, and Finn already there. They all looked up when they heard the door open, and Valerie jumped off Colin's bed. "Finally! What did you two get up to back there?" She joked.

The two both began blushing, and Braden quickly sat at his desk. "So what are you wearing tonight?" Maria asked, jumping on Braden's lap. "First of all, you're taken, so sit on your boyfriend." He chuckled, pushing Maria off his lap. "And second, like I said before, I'm not some fashion obsessed gay guy."

He paused, tapping his chin for a moment. "Well, I'm gay, just not fashion obsessed." He said. Maria laughed lightly, and walked over to Braden's closet. "Ooh, this one's cute!" She said, holding a black Panic! At The Disco shirt. Braden rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt off, exposing his tattoo. He took the shirt from Maria and tugged it on.

"You look hot! Ugh, why do the cute ones always have to be gay." She sighed. "I'm right here you know." Finn said, shaking his head in amusement at his girlfriend. Colin definitely wasn't gonna complain about the fact that Braden was gay. That worked in his favor. Although Colin was still a bit confused about his feelings, he thought that he might have a small crush on Braden.

Braden had known since he met Colin that he'd had a crush on him. They met two years ago, in freshman year. That was their first year of school at Jadeville Academy. They learned that they were roommates, and Braden instantly took a liking to Colin. He was gorgeous, nice, and his roommate. It was a triple win for him!

"Hey Maria, what time does the concert start?" Braden asked his friend, opening his laptop. "The doors open at 7:00, and the concert starts at 8:00." She informed him, plopping down in Finn's lap. "Alright." He said, nodding his head. "We should probably start getting ready then." "Yeah, me and Finn will meet you back here in an hour." Maria said, leading Finn out of the dorm.

Braden hopped out of his chair and pulled off his sweats, changing into black skinny jeans and converse. He combed his hair and stepped out of the bathroom. It had only been about ten minutes, so he had some time to kill. He noticed that Colin's friends were gone, and that Colin himself was getting ready.

Colin glanced up when he noticed Braden standing there, and was happy with what he saw. Braden was still in his black Panic! At The Disco shirt, but was now in black skinny jeans, that did great things for his legs, and black converse. "What concert are you going to?" Colin asked him, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"A Brendon Urie concert." Braden shrugged, taking his phone off his desk. Colin suddenly grew nervous knowing that him and Braden were going to the same concert. "Oh what a coincidence. Toby, Val, and me are going to that concert too." Colin laughed, pulling his shoes on. "Oh, cool." Braden said, checking the time. 1:30.

After another thirty minutes passed, Braden waited for his friends to come into the dorm. Shortly after, Finn and Maria barged into the room. "Hey bitches! Ready to go?" She said, looking at Braden. "Yeah. Let's go." He said, standing up and following his friends to the parking lot. They all climbed in Braden's car and Braden pulled out of the parking lot.

Music blasted from the speakers as they rode in the car for about three hours, making a couple stops for bathroom breaks. After they finally arrived in the city the concert was being held at, Braden pulled into the parking lot of a small restaurant. The three friends got out of the car and walked into the small diner, sitting down at a booth in the corner.

Shortly after, a waitress came over and took their drink orders. She came back out with their drinks and they ordered their food. "Colin said Toby, Val, and him are gonna be at the concert too." Braden said, sipping his soda. "Really? Maybe you can finally make a move on your mans!" Maria said, playfully punching his shoulder.