POST CREDIT SCENE #2

"Why isn't Tony a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?" Natasha asked Barton asked she was gearing up to go to Tokyo.

Clint looked at her strangely. "Why would he be?"

"His father and godmother were the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Agent Carter was his godmother?" asked Clint.

She nodded. "Yeah. But he didn't have to work. He could have been an honarary Agent."

"You just don't want to do this job," Clint laughed. "Besides. There were only three honorary member of shield."

"Only three?" She asked. "Who?"

"Captain America, Colonel Chester Phillips, and Sergeant James Barnes."

"Bucky Barnes," Natasha corrected. "That's the name people knew him by."

Clint was a bit confused. "Sorry," he added. Natasha felt guilty not telling Clint about James, but she knew it was for the best.

Then she began thinking about Captain America. His name triggered Madame B's words.

"It is very likely he is alive. Russia, nor America has the technology to locate and find his body and thaw it... but that is beside the point. Captain America will return."

But they did have the technology to find him now... And it's likely that this information got lost in the years. He was an honorary S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Why not make that a reality. Personally, she would love to meet the Star Spangled Man With a Plan.

She sort of wanted to know if the man that James became the Winter Soldier for was worth it.

"Nat?" Clint asked, jerking her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry," she said distantly. "I have to go do something."

And with that, she got up and left.

Natasha found herself at a payphone. She tipped off a S.H.I.E.L.D. location in the arctic circle. If they didn't find him, she'd go after him herself.

Dont forget to vote/ comment ;)
And there's a little surprise after this that I know many readers will be excited to hear!! So continue to stay tuned one last time!