seven

Six

"Class from tomorrow onwards there is 10 days holiday and i hope you will prepare for your exams during the time and not just pass your days sleeping or whatever you teenagers do nowadays. " Our professor said and i nodded my head along with many other students.

"Nerd." James said chuckling. He and i in a relationship. Well I dont know what relationship entitles but everything seems normal to me. Like nothing has changed.

It's only day one arya what you think is going to change?

Well okay then!!

After the period we had a test and soon it was lunch.

Everything happens at lunch if i think about it now.

James and me , we were talking to each other when my best friend came up to me so i excused myself from James

"What it is about you and James? " she asked straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. 

"Means before the summer break you guyz  didn't talk and now after the summer break , its like you are joint by the hip." She asked me genuinly.

"Its not like that." I tell her what i thought was true.

"It is like that." She tells me raising an eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked amd she nodded her head

"Yeah it feels like whenever we see You, you are with him." She said to me amd i looked down guilitly. I might be prioritizing James in the school over my friends, I realized.

"Sorry if it is happening, i didn't realized. It wont happen anymore." I assured her but before she could say anything robin came up to me to talk.

My Best Friend eye singled me that she would be waiting for me to eat lunch then she left.

Robin and I talked only  one time, which i mentioned , in the staircase. Other than that i haven't talked to him.

"So?" He asked me and I replied with a "So?"

"If you don't mind me can I ask you something? " he asked and I nodded my head.

"Why not? " i said to him.

"Why you said no to giving your number to Euro?" He asked me.

"It was a mistake. " I accepted to him.

"Saying no?" He double checked and I shooked my head.

"I thought giving him muy number again would be a mistake. BecAuse if he really did want my number he wouldn't have misplaced it at the first time." I told him honestly.

"He didn't misplaced it . He was at gym and then after changing he by mistake washed his hands and he didn't write it down because after lunch it was his gym period." He told me, i was about to say something when he started talking again.

"Look i know how it looks, i know you think that he is just another guy and then he will move on to another girl but it's not Luke that. I kmow him , i have known him when he was just a not, he is not the person to move from one girl to another , you are the first girl he has ever shown any interest in. He likes you and that is the only reason he asked for your number." He said and continued looking me dead in the eyes.

"He really likes you arya. It might be difficult for you to understand but it is truth. He never ever talked to any girl before in his life but he talked to you, that would have mean something right?" He asked me.

" think about it." He said and after patting me on my shoulder left.

I thought about it. How Euro asked for my number, how he again tried it by asking me for it , and then again a day later . How I said no to him because i was worried that it would distract me, that being friends with him would be a distraction , but even James is my friend and I am doing good in my studies as always ,his friendship didn't effect me.

Maybe even euro's friendship won't.

Good luck with that.

My inner voice whispered.  I was in my own thought when a hand patted me on my shoulder and i looked back.

"Euro." I breathed out and there he was looking down at me and smiling.

"Hey." He said to me with a fill blown smile.

"Hey." I said in the same manner.

"Sorry. I just wanted to ask you if you have seen robin?" Euro asked me and i pointed to the direction I last saw robin going.

"Thanks." He said.

" Hey if you don't mind me asking , how you kmow robin?" I asked him the question i was wondering. BecAuse he daily come to meet him or robin goes to meet him and robin was talking so much his side.

"He is my brother." He said to me and i stammered before asking.

"Brother? But you don't look a bit alike." I told him truthfully and he chuckled. But i just said the truth , while Euro has a lean body and a charmistic smile, robin on the other hand looks like gorilla, no kidding.

"Yeah i know , we are cousins." He said and i nodded My head understanding.

He was about to go when i stopped him."hey Euro?"

"Yeah?" He stopped to look down at me.

"I am sorry for that day in the books room. I shouldn't have done that. " I finally apogised to him and i saw his eyes softening.

"Its okay." He said to me and I shooked my head.

"No its not. Let's make it okay." I told him and write down my number in a page, before tearing it down and giving it to Euro.

"Now its okay." I said to him and he looked at me in the eyes.

"It much more than okay." He smiled and i smiled back, before he left.

"What was that all about?" A Voice asked from behind me, James.

"Oh nothing.i just gave him my number." I said to him amd he looked down at me.

"Why? " he asked me in a confused manner.

"Because he asked for it." I told him.

"But why ?" He again asked me forcefully.

"Hey ! Would you relax its not like that he is going to call me." I said to him honestly.

"Yeah." He dropped the subject but i could hear the sarcasm radiating in that one word.

I was wrong. He did call. Not once not twice but many times.

And That's the thing about beginnings, sometimes without even realizing you begin something and once you realize that you have begin something its get too late.

BecAuse you have already started it and now you have to play right alongside with it.

That's what happend to me, I didn't realize that i have begin something, and look at me 6 years later regretting ever starting it up.