Five

Chapter five

Efforts. Efforts are like the first amd foremost ingriedent in the recipe of making a relationship tasty, honest , amd exciting. When you make efforts , there is a huge chance that the spark from your relationship will never go away. You will always be happy with each other , you will be always together but when you don't make efforts, what happened?

Ending of the relationship begins.  You starts to get irritated,  you don't communicate,  you for want to be in each other presence anymore and eventually you grow apart.

That's what efforts are. 

They are the beginning of the relationship and the ending of one.

In my story it was the beginning of one.

6 years ago:-

"So you just took off?" James asked me for the thousandth tone and I nodded.

"Yes." I said and he just looked at me confusedly.

"Why ?"  He asked me again.

"I don't know. Now can we please stop talking about it?" I pleaded and he raised both his hands in surrender.

We are sitting at my desk. Our professor is absent and the substitute could care less about what the hell is going on in the class.  I just told James about what happened in the room with Euro and here we are still talking about why I did, what I did.

Even I don't know why i did it exactly.

You know exactly why. He made you feel too much.  He terrefies you. He excites you and that is the reason you denied him.

Well more like rejected him.

Me amd James  started talking about things like family, sports, amd any thing. That is one of the reasons I like talking to him.  There is no pressure on you. You can talk about anything and you will never feel pressurized to make your conversation more entertaining.  He will do it on his own.

I laughed out loud on something James said whem suddenly he opened his notebook and gave me his pen.

"Want to give me your number?" He asked me and i took the pen and scribbled down my number on his notebook.

"Why not. " I tell him after writing down my number and pushing towards him his notebook.

"Thanks." He asked me and I elbowed him in stomach.

Ttttttiiiinnnng.

The last bell of our School went and our class hustled to get away from the school as fast as they can. Even me.

I waited for my little brother by the school gate when i saw Euro. He was with robin and his other two friends just like the day before and suddenly our eyes met.

He looked at me, just looked. His eyes were blank. It was just a second that our eyes met, and then he turned around and walked away with his buddies.

And suddenly I felt bad of the decision I made. I was harsh on him. He was always nice to me and I treated him horribly.

I was in my own little world when i brother skipped down to me and we took of to our home.

At home:-

"Tiringggggg." I sang down to my mother while sitting down.

"Go on eat your lunch and sleep child." My mother said and i gobbled up my lunch before taking my nap.

I woke up with the sound of my phone. I tried to search it up by my hands while keeping my eyes closed but it was of no use.

When the phone rang again i sat up, my hairs covering my eyd's and sleep in my eyes.

"Where the hell are you?"  I mumbled amd then i saw something flashing on my nightstand.

I took my phone in my hands and the call was coming from and unknown number.

"Hello?" I picked up, my voice hoarse from my sleeping.

"Hello." I voice cheered back and i instantly recognized it.

"James." I groaned and fall back on bed.

"Well it's nice to hear it from you i guess." He teased me and i groaned louder.

" shutup you freak , I was sleeping." I whined to him and he chuckled. His voice deep and comforting.

"Well sleeping beauty,  sleep is overrated." He said and i scoffed.

"Said who?" I asked him irritation lacing my voice.

"Me." He said to which i replied "Okay whatever i am going to hang up now."

"Stop stop." He yelled on the other side of the phone.

"What?" I sighed heavily.

"Come meet me at the cafe nearby your house. We have that assignment to give tomorrow." He said and I realized that he is right.

After telling him that i will be there in 15 minutes i cut off the call.

What i didn't know that this assignment meeting will become more in the upcoming future. That me and james are going to talk more and meet more in the future and that too without any relation to school projects and assignments.  Just for us. I didn't know. But now i know. And i kinda wish that it didn't happen. But it did...