XIV.

It was a waiting game for all of them, there wasn't anything they could do at this point. After the night in the woods, every attempt at trying to contact the Erinyes had failed. Alisa wasn't sure how to reach out to them and everyone else had other things to worry about. 

Alisa had finally made the decision to return home and after an argument with her mother, everything - save the minor inconvenience of being a supernatural being - seemed to fall back into a regular rhythm. Her mum kept working and Alisa went to school. She had noticed that after the incident with the Erinyes, that she hadn't had an episode. She attributed this to the events of the past few weeks and hoped that maybe something had gone wrong and the Harpy in her was asleep. 

The only thing in her life that seemed right was the sparse moments she got to spend with Jordan. She felt like she was in a romance movie; anytime the had together they cherished. It had been two weeks since the incident at the Nemeton and despite everything, her life seemed complete. 

She would spend every spare second of her days with Jordan and they tried to create a normal world within their wild one. She came to learn that Jordan was a good cook, but terrible at almost everything else. He was clumsy, he was terrible at art and had the tendency to spoil movies and shows by reading a head because he hated surprises. 

Despite everything, Alisa had come to grow attached to this world her and Jordan had and she wouldn't want to trade it in for all of the jewels in the world. 

She had been spending most nights with Parrish, sleeping in his bed with him had become  a part of her life and she felt safe being with human during the nights because she knew that if she did have an episode, he would always be able to find her.

But nothing good ever lasts; at least not in Alisa's life. 

She can feel the soil under her feet as she walks, she doesn't know why or where she's headed, but she just knows she needs to be somewhere. Her feet are cold, but it doest fully register in her mind and she continues to walk. 

When she finally stops, she's standing outside his house and she reaches into her jacket pocket to get her phone. She finds his contact and presses call, holding the phone to her ear and listening to the shrill of the call tone. He answers on the fourth ring and words come out of her mouth but she's not really sure its really her saying them. 

She ends the call and puts her phone back in her pocket and moves away from where she's standing, she wants to get in a better position - almost like predator hunting prey. 

He rushes out, and she watches him fumble with his car keys, trying to unlock his door and she's on him in seconds. Hand wrapped tightly around his throat, pushing him hard against the door of his jeep and she gives him a coy smile. 

"I must say, it's quite impressive, heart warming almost, how much you care about Scott. Prepared to run out in the middle of the night to protect him when you get a call he's been injured." She cocks her head to the side. "Incredibly stupid, but quite valiant for a human." 

It almost angers her with how good he is at maintaining his sarcasm, even when his life is in danger. "What are friends for." He grips her wrist with both of his hands in an attempt to get her to release her own grip but she doesn't budge. "You know." He gasps. "Choking is kinda hot but not in this setting." 

"Ugh." She grunts, pulling him slightly away from the jeep before slamming him hard against the door, knocking him out. "It is time for your trial, Stiles Stilinski." 

Eeeek!!! I am so so so sorry this is short, but I wanted to give you all an update! I'm hoping to do something better and longer tomorrow I'm just trying to figure out the best approach for this fic.

Pease give a one if you enjoyed it!

Please comment and tell me how you feel about it and what you think might happen next! 

I know how I want this story to end, but I am so terrible for filler chapters and trying to steer it in the right direction because once I write a chapter, I get a new idea and it S U C K S!!!!!

Anyway, WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM! Thank you for 5k! That means so much to me, and I am glad people are reading my little story! 

Also, don't forget to check out my other TW FF Born to Be Mated! It's Isaac Lahey!