XVI

Alisa can remember the first time it happened, it was just after her 11th birthday. Her Mum had bought her the dress she'd always wanted from the small shop close to their house. Alisa never wanted to take it off, and even wore it to bed that night when her Mum talked her in and told her a stories of the life she led before Alisa came along. 

When her eyes fluttered shut and her head sank further into her pillow, she immediately sank into the warm, comfortable arms of sleep and let her dreams take her to another world. To the places her mother talked about, the things she had accomplished and everything Alisa wanted to be as a child. 

It was foggy and somewhat out of reach but Alisa could almost swear she was flying, high above the trees near her house and past the small shop with the pretty dresses. She flew with a purpose. With an intent. She felt strong, her wings were thick and propelled her through the air. Her dream hadn't ended as peaceful as it had begun, when she woke up; she was no longer in the safety or comfort of her bed. She was lying in the in the middle of a forest, surrounded by large feathers and twigs and wildlife in the trees. 

She was extremely cold, and wrapped her arms around her. She had only then noticed that she was no longer wearing her dress, she was stark naked and she began to cry. Alisa was confused, frightened, and upset that her dress was gone. She had managed to collect herself and find her way home. 

When she finally reached her small house and made her way inside, it was late in the afternoon and her feet were bleeding. She made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up and when she came out, her mother hadn't even noticed she'd been gone. 

After that night, something inside of Alisa had changed. She became resilient, stronger an relied only on herself. 

                                                                                     *****

"Heres the idea." Stiles says, they're all crammed into his small bedroom and he's writing different things on his clear board with a white pencil. Alisa watches him, the pencil making hard noises the more he hits the bored with the tip of the pencil. "Lydia has been researching and looking into the things. The only way to contact the Erinyes is by finding something with a lot of supernatural power. We all know what has the most supernatural power in Beacon Hills, right?" He looks at everyone expectantly, but he's only met with confused glances. "Are you serious? The Nemeton! You guys are just freakin' breaking my back. I swear I'm the only one that pays attention." He quickly scribbles Nemeton on the board. 

"Once we find the supernatural thing, then we have to call them by name." He reaches over to his desk and grabs a piece of paper. "Alecto the angry one, Tisiphone the avenger and Megaera the grudging one." He writes this on the board. "They used to listen to the calls of vengeance and people cursing others for doing them wrong. But over the, you know, few millennia, they started getting harpies to help sort out all of these word problems and now they only speak to the Harpy. But only when someone is at fault of doing something bad." 

This is confusing Alisa a little bit, she had noticed that Stiles goes on these rants of explaining things. He would make a great detective one day, everyone always told him that. She just wished he would slow down with explaining things so it wasn't so confusing at times. 

"So, we call on the Erinyes and ask them about Alisa?" Scott questions, eyes flicking over the notes on the board. 

"Exactly. There's only one problem." Stiles says. 

"Problem?" 

"If you wrongly call on the Erinyes, and you aren't coming to them with the name of a wrongdoer, they kinda torture you for the rest of your life for wasting their time. They only stop if you die." He explains. 

"That is a problem." Kira says quietly next to Scott, looking up at him. "So, we have to find someone that deserves to die?" 

"That is also a very big problem." Scott says. 

                                                                                              *****

She's got her head in Jordan's lap, waiting for the others to collect them both from his apartment. Her head feels full, almost ready to explode with everything that had happened over the past few weeks. Jordan is running his hans through her hair, going over the plan in his head. 

When they had come to the conclusion that it was imperative to find someone who deserved to die, they got to work on trying to find someone worthy of dying. Scott was very against the idea of killing an innocent person, or someone guilty of a small crime. Scott never wanted anyone to die; he wanted to try and save everyone. Even though the people around him usually succumbed to life in Beacon Hills. 

They had approached Jordan with the information they'd learned and he racked through the police data base to try and find a name of a criminal already on death row. Thats how they found Dylan Michaels. He had murdered his entire family, and had told the arresting officers, that given the opportunity, he would do it again. 

With the name, and the supernatural place, the plan was ready to go almost instantly. Stiles just needed to collect a few more things and pick up Jordan and Alisa and then everything was going to run smoothly. 

"Are you okay?" Jordan asks, his fingers massaging Alisa's scalp. 

"I'm trying to be." She admits, sighing heavily. "I'm just worried." 

"About?" 

"What if none of this works? What if there isn't any Erinyes and I'm just crazy, and I'm killing people?" Worry strains her voice and Jordan holds her closer.

"All we can do is hope, Alisa. That's the most important thing we can do." 

She pushes herself and looks at him, he's offering her a smile and she returns it. 

"I am so glad you found me. I would be lost without you, without Scott and Stiles. And the girls. You're all saving me." She can feel tears pricking her eyes. 

"Alisa, it's okay." He cups her face and leans in to kiss her. It's deep and sweat and electricity spread through Alisa. 

Kissing Parrish made her heart flutter and she almost felt like she could sink in to him. She pulled away from the kiss and brushed his bottom lip with her thumb, smiling at him. 

"Thank you, Jordan." 

Her phone buzzed, signalling that Stiles was waiting for them. She took a steady breath and got up off the couch. 

"Ready?" He asks.

She nods. "Ready." 

******

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!!

I am so excited to be writing this, and its going in the direction that Ive always wanted it to go! 

I might update again tonight, I'm just a bit tired! So let me know how you feel about this and if you want more !