VIIII

All she can feel is pure fire; it shoots through her entire body, running through her veins and she screams again. 

She's never felt this kind of pain, its searing and it takes over her entire body. She can feel her bones snapping and expanding, making way for something else. 

"Alisa?" She can hear Parrish's voice, its pushing its way through the pain and she wants to grab it, hold onto it like a mantra and let it take over her pain. "Alisa, can you hear me?" 

She wants to call out to him, to scream his name so he can collect her, so he can make her pain stop. But she can't speak, she can't say anything. Her ankles crack and sway, she can feel them stretching. 

"Scott, whats happening to her?" 

"Are those feathers?"

Clicking, its a distinct sound that fills her head and thrums against her skull. Pulsating through her and mingling with the pain. She wants it to stop, she wants someone to take her pain away. She writhes on the metal surgery table, her screams growing louder and louder.

"Alisa it's going to be okay. I promise its gonna be okay." Parrish's voice smoothes her but it doesn't offer her the comfort she's searching for. 

Slowly, the pain ebbs away; something inside of her feels different. Her eyes shoot open and everything is more sharp, she can see things in a more defined way. She looks around her; at Scott and his friends, Parrish and Deaton, and they all look so shocked, so surprised. 

Something inside of her is telling her she needs to leave, that she needs to get out and find someone; collect somebody. 

She gets up off the table and stands near the wall, adjacent to the door, she feel taller. She looks at herself, inspecting her body after the shift and notices the changes.

Every part of her screams in pure horror at what she is, what she looks like and she wants noting more then to reverse it but she had no idea how. Panic rises in her and she looks between the wide eyed people who are currently watching her every move; Scott has his arm out, across Kira as he watches Alisa closely. 

"Jordan?" Her voice doesn't sound like her own, its deeper, more aggressive and she's taken aback by it. 

"Alisa, it's gonna be okay." He tries to step forward but the sudden movement scares her. She brings her arms up and brings them back down, hard against her side, the momentum pushes her into the air and just like that, she's gone. 

They watch the window she escaped from, a feather caught on a glass shard, and all that is left behind is the high pitched screech of a bird.

"Is she a chimera?" Scott asks, looking at Deaton, confused. 

"No." He answers, to taking his eyes off the window. "She isn't a chimera, but she's something." 

*****

I'm so sorry that this chapter is short! I've been binge watching Teen Wolf atm so I can catch up before I watch the last season, which I haven't seen *whine* 

I hope this is okay!

Tell me what you think, pretty please!