INTRODUCTION

Hey guys. Welcome to The Boss's Game.

Firstly I just want to say, if you like my other stories 'The Boss' and 'The Billionaire' then I guarantee you'll like this one too.

At least I hope you do! 👀

***

There will be lots of drama, romance and steamy stuff throughout this story to hopefully keep you wanting more! 😈🔥

***

This story will contain matures themes and some mild language throughout, so...

DON'T SAY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED!!!

READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

REMEMBER to vote, like, comment and share this story if you enjoy it. It's encouraging to hear what people think and keeps us author's wanting to write more for you guys!

***

So, below you'll find the people that I would have play the part of the 2 main characters in this story. They are only there for a guide, but you can imagine them however you like, it's up to you.

The casting for the two main characters are:

Lily James as Ellie Beaumont

Liam Hemsworth as Sam Black

***

I really hope that you guys enjoy this story!

Happy reading everyone! 

XOXO

♡♡♡

***

The idea of this story is my own idea. Any similarities to real people, places and events are purely a coinsidence and completely unintentional.

It takes a lot of time to write a story that you hope people will love, so If you have anything rude or unhelpful to say, at least be constructive about it.

If you've read this far, I thank you for taking the time to read this introduction!😘

SO...

Without further ado, I give you...

*
*
*
*
*
*

THE BOSS'S GAME!

Thank you so much for choosing to read this story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I know I'll enjoy writing it.

♡♡♡