*Final Special Chapter*

As much as you wanted to finally settle down and start a family with Jungkook. You're patient enough to wait a few more years before you can finally tie the knot.

You're well aware that there are still a lot of things you don't know much about him.

Other than the fact that he always gets what he wants just so people that are involve around him get to avoid some technical difficulties, but. You even notice how he's actually trying to shape his life into something better.

It'll time of course. But you're more than willing to help him here and there. It's not like Jungkook's not perfect already. No.

The man's really sweet and actually quite considerate if he chooses to be.

Though the thought of having to marry a person all of a sudden after disappearing for two years sounds so shocking than it is.

You talked through Jungkook and told him about how you want to get to know him first and vice versa before the real event decides to take place.

You've honestly thrived to experience those little dates where it's only you and him eating, shopping. Or even just cuddling while watching a movie.
Having to hold hands while walking through the park made your heart flutter even at the very thought.

Jungkook already knew his real feelings for you. He loves you more than anything and really is ready to start his new life with you. But if you think that it'd be best to experience those stuffs first? He's willing to do anything. Just for you.

You'd hate to admit that there were some ups and downs during the spam of those two years of you two dating. But what's a relationship if little fights and other emotions don't happen?

You're actually thankful for then. Cause through those situations: did you come to learn more about your partner.

Your relationship's was, is, and will always be strong as the years continue to pass. And you're a hundred percent sure of that.

It's already been two years since Jungkook proposed to you. You still don't regret ever accepting him, and will never regret it for as long as you live.

-

"I now pronounce you. Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

A wave of cheers and oohs float through the air and Jungkook smirks smugly as he slowly reaches up to grasp the hem of your veil.

His eyes are lovingly hovering over your own as he slowly lifts it up.

Your heart flutters when they're now clearly licked with his own. He finally let's go to wrap his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

The crowds continues to clap and some even whistling at the sight of your two bodies meshed together, and Jungkook decides to throw them a playful wink.

You giggle at his action and before you know it. Your stomach explodes at the feeling of his lips passionately brushing against yours. Your heart accelerates and you smile against his lips before willingly kissing back.

"Ladies and Gentleman. I now give you. Prince Jeon Jung Kook and his lovely wife. Princess Jeon Y/n."

The audience cheer even more as your husband draws back to rest his forehead with yours. He smiles lovingly down at you and you do the same as you both try to catch your breathes.