Chapter 2

Did you forgot to mention about the Prince?

Once the 5 year old boy, whose eyes were glossy and swollen with red, spotted your figure, he drops. Slumping his body down, his fist pounding the red carpeted floor as his cry increases its volume.

The kid was literally throwing a tantrum in the middle of the hallway.

Why was he even crying? You didn't know the reason, and you were definitely sure that you weren't the cause behind it.

One of the workers, a female, probably in her late 20's rushed to attend the young Prince in attempt to calm him down.

Not wanting to be around to watch her assist him, you turned your heel ready to ask a person where the heck was the nearest bathroom located!

As soon as you turned your heel, the crying just got louder, too loud. you felt your ears were about to bleed any second.

For a small guy, he sure has a loud voice.

You shook your head and finally asked the question, you've been wanting to ask, ignoring the loud crying behind you "Where's the bathroom?"

A women pointed at the door just beside you, before rushing over to assist the crying baby as well.

You were here this whole time?

You rolled your eyes at your own thought, before entering the bathroom.

After doing your 'business'.

The second you opened the door, someone had opened it widely for you, before feeling two pairs of little arms wrapping around your legs in a hug. If it weren't for you holding unto the doorframe, you could've definitely had already fallen down,  not only would you have hurt yourself when coming in contact with the well tiled floor, but the kid would've also been a victim too.

Even tho he was almost turning 6 soon, someone would mistaken him to be a three year old. At first you thought he was malnourished or something, but the Queen did say, that it runs in the family of 'not growing fast'.

And judging by the healthy baby fats, he was definitely eating well.

I mean. He's the Prince. He should eat well.

Little sobbings were heard below you.

Oh no.

Panicking, you quickly picked him up and cradled him. Cause...who wanted to hear a child crying?

"Shh" you hushed.

The kid wrapped his arms around your neck, soon enough you felt something wet coming in contact with your skin.

Don't you dare start crying now!

"I-I hate y-you." He spoke between sobs, before tightening his grip around you.

You've only met him yesterday, yes, you've played with him like any other kids you've been with. But never did they reached the extent to 'hate you'.

The workers just gave you an assuring smile before leaving you and the Prince, to resume to their own tasks.

You just now noticed. Their hair sticked out to every direction, as if they've just tackled an angry bear, with their own bare hands. their aprons straps were no longer around their waist, and they look hella exhausted.

What happened to them?

Once you felt the Prince relaxing, you gently put him down.

Bad idea.

"Noona!" He harshly stomps his left foot, eyes again on the verge of crying.

Quickly, you picked him up, but that did not stop him from crying.

What's wrong now?!

You were internally crying right now. You don't understand this kid one bit!

Still holding a crying baby in your arms, you quickly rushed to where you last left your mom and the Queen, the livingroom.

"Mom" you helplessly called out, nodding your chin to the kid you was still crying, his face nuzzled against your neck.

The Queen turned. You expected her to look a tad worried since her child was crying, but she just lets a slight chuckle escape her lips, as if this was something normal, before standing up and taking the Prince away from you, then going back to the couch, cradling him.

You sighed. thankful that he was no longer crying and was away from you.

Your arms were already numb from all the carrying.

As you took a seat beside your mom across the Queen, you couldn't help but notice the glare coming from the small kid who was wrapped up safely inside his mothers embrace.

What's he angry about now?!

After a minute or two, you were on your phone, with your mothers permission of course, Trying to kill time.

From the corner of your eyes, you could see the kid whispering something to the Queen. She smiles lovingly and slowly glances your way. "Y/n dear." She called.

Instantly, you positioned yourself straight before answering her. "Y-yes ma'am?"

You were still uncomfortable with her. I mean who wouldn't be? We're talking about royalty here people!

"Kookie here wants to show you his  toys." She smiles, allowing the kid to hop off her and run to you.

You didn't mind tho. This was probably the best way to kill time.

"Sure." You smiled.

You reached your hand out waiting for the Prince to take it. With a big smile, he gladly takes your hand. You allow him lead, since you're still unaware of your surroundings.

You finally reached a door.

One of the guards that stood beside it, bowed before opening it.

You were left in awe, the room was so spacious, a chandelier hanging elegantly in the middle of the flower detailed ceiling. A King sized car bed rested in the middle of the room, with a chest below it.

The Prince tugs unto your hand, pulling you to sit on a comfy couch that rested just beside the huge window, before sprinting off to one of his shelves, then coming back to you, bringing along with him a bunch of toys.

"Noona" he smiles a bunny smile to which you found to be cute.

He stops in front of you before sprawling his toys on the soft white, fluffy carpeted floor.

You smiled and got off the couch to sit crisscross in front of him.

Taking one model car in-between you fingers, you then started driving along the carpet, lips creating a childish car sound. The kid in front of you smiles ear to ear before doing the same thing.

You noticed he wasn't that much of a talker, not that you minded anyway.

Out of the blue, he then points at your pants. "Noona." He tilts his head to the side. Your eyes watch as he starts crawling towards you. You're left confused unto why he had suddenly tugged the hem of your pants, his brows furrowed as he stares at it.

You'd be lying to yourself if you said he didn't cute doing that. Him looking as if he was deep in thoughts was so undeniably cute, you had to refrain your fingers from pinching his chubby cheeks.

Other than being in awe by his cuteness. You're still weirded out by the fact that he was still staring and holding your pants.

Unconsiously, you took his small wrist away from your cloth and questioned "What is it?"

He blinks two times before pointing at his own dark blue colored pants then back at your black one.

"Are you a boy Noona?"