Chapter 16

He noticed it.

He felt a twinge of an unfamiliar emotion swirling inside of him. He didn't like it one bit. He didn't like what Yoongi was doing.

His hyung was staring......at you.

"Hyung." He starts.

He hums in responds.

"Noona Is Mine."

-

Yoongi's company together with Jungkook yesterday, wasn't that bad.

You three played board games, watched movies, talked, laughed, like any normal teens, and kid.

As much as you hate admitting it, you had fun.

Yes, he called you a 'peasant' but he did apologize for it, saying it was suppose to be a joke and he didn't really mean it.

Like what you said, you had fun.

But you'd occasionally feel a tension going on between the two, mainly coming from the younger one. Jungkook would always shoot Yoongi a glare whenever you weren't looking, then later morph back into his cute bunny smile when you turn to look at him.

It was weird.

Jungkook refused to go back to the palace. The Queen, this time wouldn't oblige to his protest. So she asked him.

"Kookie~ah, what should eomma do to make you come back home?" She asked lovingly, brushing his black locks slightly to the side, revealing his oh so intimidating dark chocolate orbs.

In the end, you found yourself inside the Princes' room, in the Palace.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Noona~" he whined, eyes still closed shut.

It was already past 9. Jungkook didn't want to let you leave after dropping him off at the Palace.

You eventually decided to stay for a few hours, seeing that he didn't have any plans on letting go of your legs, forbidding you to go back.

You had to get him to sleep in order to go home, or else you'd be stuck in this huge maze of a Palace.

You were laying beside him, singing this certain tune you'd sing to him whenever he'd have a hard time sleeping.

His arm was draped around your waist, hugging you tightly, as if he knew you would leave once he drifts off to dreamland, and a leg over yours.

You thought he had fallen asleep already, so you tried to gently remove his arm.

You were wrong. He was still awake, or that's what you atleast thought.

"N-Noona, don't l-leave me."

You felt your heart churn hearing those words from him. His voice sounded so hurt, fear lacing his stuttered sentence.

He still had his eyes closed, his brows tightly furrowed together, sweat forming on his forehead.

He was having a bad dream.

"Shh." You soothed, caressing his hair.

You've managed to remove yourself off the bed, replacing your spot was his hotdog pillow.

A small smile plastering your lips, you swayed his bangs to the side, before giving him a kiss on his temple. "Noona will never leave you Kookie."

He smiles.

"Never."

-

Next Day

You can't even describe how happy yet nervous you are right now. Your feeling resembles a little girl finally receiving a life size Barbie doll she's wanted to own for a long time.

Your Uncle came all the way from the states with an excruciating news.

"When can I start?" You asked with much enthusiasm as you gave your uncle a tight bear hug. Your parents were both seated on the couch across yours, watching their daughter getting excited after hearing about a scholarship offer.

Your uncle ruffles your hair before answering. "The sooner the better. We leave tonight."