33. A Creepy New Roommate

Start from the beginning

"He's... going to be staying here for a little while," he finally said. 

Thump thump.

I blinked twice at his words as my heart picked up speed in shock, wondering if I really heard him correctly. My eyes roamed over his face, looking for any sign of humor, but unfortunately, I found none.

To make matters worse, I wasn't able to tell Jungkook about what happened with Daniel after he passed out. I couldn't allow myself to be the reason his relationship with Daniel would be completely thrown over the edge, if it hasn't already. 

I actually couldn't tell anyone, not even Jin.

Daniel seemed like the type of person who would do anything to get what he wants, and someone as powerful as him, I didn't want to put any of the people I love in harms way. 

'I'm going to have to figure out how to get rid of him myself, one way or another.'

However, panic surged through my body as it sank in that Jungkook's creepy brother who made it clear last night wasn't going to let me go so easily, is going to be living here.

Just the three of us.

'This can't be good.'

"Why?" Even Jin seemed upset as he slouched more on the couch, wincing and holding his head as he spoke too loudly. 

"See, this is why I don't like to drink," I scolded but both men rolled their eyes and ignored me.

"Because I haven't really been keeping up with my work since... " 

"Since we started seeing each other," I finished his sentence and he pursed his lips at the true harsh words.

"Mother wants him to keep an eye on me for the time being," he admitted, now looking down at the Persian rug under his feet, his cold fingers rubbing smooth circles onto my warm skin.

"Okay, so simply focus more on work and less on y/n. Problem solved." 

"Hey!" I yelled at Jin and both men winced again in pain.

"Will you pipe down for fucks sake?! You're making my headache worse!" I crossed my arms with a pout but Jin was too hungover to care. "The faster he gets his work life back on track the faster we get Daniel out of here. That guy seriously gives me the creeps. No offense." 

Jungkook snorted but the deep laugh that echoed throughout the room caused us to turn our heads in the same direction of the living room entry way.

"None taken. But I will say that's a shame, I was hoping we would end up getting along, Jin," Daniel's voice rang out and Jin scoffed in irritation, claiming that wasn't going to happen.

My eyes darted away, an unwanted blush forming on my face as I recalled how close he was last night, too close to my face. Everything he said, how he basically told me he wanted me because Jungkook has me. I cringed, nose crinkling at the thought.

He set down two suitcases and dusted his hands together. "Hope you all had pleasant dreams last night," he looked at everyone but his gaze focused on my face last, evil smirk in place. 

I made a face of disgust and looked away.

"Well I had a dream last night that Jimin was my pet cat and... Okay, maybe I'll tell it another time," Jin grumbled as everyone ignored his story.

Jungkook and Daniel were much too caught up in a staring showdown at this point, eyes at war trying to burn each other alive.

"How about you go pick a room, Daniel," Jungkook sneered, clearly unhappy with the situation at hand yet defeated due to his mothers orders. "You know, far, far, away from our room would be really nice."

"Good thing Mother gave you the house with three floors so I won't have a hard time choosing," Daniel chided back, resentment seeping in his words. "At least she gave me the better looks, and a bigger-- "

I couldn't take it anymore. 

Swiftly I grabbed Jungkook's face in my hands, not waiting to force a passionate kiss onto his lips. I bit down on his fuller lower lip, allowing my tongue to enter his mouth as I forcefully dominated the kiss.

'This will show you, Daniel. I don't want you and I never will.'

Slowly, I grind my hips down on Jungkooks crotch, feeling his arms starting to push me away as he started to become excited, but I held onto him for dear life, refusing to break the kiss even when Jin jumped to his feet.

"Welp, you two sure do know how to scar a person for life. I'm gonna shower and head home. I'll text you, y/n."

I wanted to say goodbye to Jin but I refused to stop until Daniel felt uncomfortable enough to leave, maybe leave the house all together if he thinks he's going to have to deal with this every day. 

I heard a manly growl sound deep in Jungkook's throat as he became absorbed in our makeout session. 

I opened my eyes as Jungkook brought his lips to my neck, but to no avail. His smirk being bitten by teeth, leaning against the wall, arms crossed with a challenging glimmer in his eyes. 

I huffed, lightly pushing Jungkook away, plan completely backfired and panting as my eyes bored into his, brows furrowed in complete annoyance.

'Kissing too simple? I guess I'm going to have to step it up a notch. A big notch.'

 Abruptly, I pulled Jungkook onto his feet with me, dragging him upstairs without saying a word.

"Babe, right now? I mean I'm not complaining but what's gotten into you?" 

I stomped up the stairs, ignoring Jungkook's questions altogether.

Daniel's going to hear me screaming Jungkook's name throughout every square foot of this mansion. 

'You'll never have me Daniel. I'd rather die than give you the satisfaction of claiming my heart.'

A/N♡:

Daniel is now living with you and Jungkook for the time being :))))))

What could go wrong?????😈

Thank you guys so much for giving my story a chance!

I hope it isn't disappointing you! <3

-xoxo Kay