Ichigo Kurosaki (Christmas Eve)

(Name) walked next to Ichigo as she held onto his arm. The pair had barely gotten back from the Ichigo's parents house.

"Ichigo do we have to go back?" He nodded. They were going back to the Soul Society. They had been their for an entire week and had only been home for two days.

"Yes, they're just throwing a party that's it. We will be back here in no time." Ichigo reason as he held (Name)'s hand. He rubbed his thumb on the outer part of her hand as she sighed.

"Fine but at least will be with friends that we love right?" Ichigo nodded in agreement and kissed (Name)'s head.

"I love you Ichigo." (Name) said as Ichigo gave her a cheesy smile.

"I love you too (Y/n)." He responded sincerely.

The couple finally arrived to Kisuke's shop. He opened the gate looking thing. The couple walked in and appeared in the Soul Society. They walked around as they tried to see if they could find familiar faces.

"Ichigo, look it's snowing!" (Name) said as little white flakes began to land in her (hair color) hair. Ichigo chuckled.

"It looks beautiful." (Name) said as they continued to walk side by side.

"Not as beautiful as you, my love." Ichigo respondes with as (Name)'s cheeks became a slight shade of red.

"Hey Rukia!" Ichigo yelled as he saw the soul reaper. The black haired girl turned around and ran towards the couple. Once she made it she hugged (Name) then Ichigo.

"(Name), Ichigo, it's nice to see you both. Come on let's go to the party." Rukia said as she began to walk in front of the couple.

"Thanks Rukia." (Name) said.

It wasn't long until they made it to the Kuchiki house. All three of them walked in the mansion. There stood all of Ichigo's friends. He smiled as they all began to shout hello.

"Merry Christmas!" Renji said as he came over and gave Ichigo a bro hug. This caused (Name) to detach from his side.

"Hey Ichigo! Let's go hang out!" Renji said as he started pulling Ichigo away but (Name) quickly grabbed his hand.

"(Y/n)?" Ichigo said as he turned around. He noticed her frown. He sighed as he turned to Renji.

"Sorry Renji, but my girl wants me to be with her and I can't just leave her all alone during Christmas." Ichigo reasoned as Renji shrugged.

"Fine by me. Well we will over there. She can come too if she wants." Renji then turned to go join Chad and the other guys who were drinking.

Ichigo smiled as he held (Name)'s hand. He pulled the girl back outside as they watched the snow fall.

"I love snow."

"So do I, but I love you even more." Ichigo said causing (Name) to look at him. She smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I love you too Ichigo." He smiled. The soul reaper leaned forward and pecked her lips.

"Even more than snow?" He asked.

"Even more than snow." She responded.

(A/n): First ever item that's about Bleach! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment!