Chapter 5

Rose'sPOV

I groaned loudly my leg throbbing in pain. I could tell by the way I felt I was being poisoned by the arrow. I grabbed onto it breaking the long staff of the arrow leaving the tip in. If I pulled it out I would start to bleed uncontrollably.

Soon the wargs stopped on an open rocky cliff. I was pulled harshly off the warg I rode upon being drug along the ground.

The Orc dropped me at the feet of the pale Orc. He said something to me in Orcish. I glanced out across the cliff and spotted the Lonely Mountain.

Looking up at Azog me smirked at me. My heart dropped. I jumped hearing a horrible sound of a goblin running towards us.

Azog turned his attention to the goblin. "Thorin Oakenshield is in our kingdom." He said in a high pitched scratchy voice.

"No!" I yelled standing and leaning into a rock. Azog grabbed me by the throat cutting off my airways causing me to gasp.

The goblin smirked. "You have his Queen. Time to get the King." It said and left them laughing

Azog tossed me over to an Orc. Which took me and put me back on the Warg and took off following the path the Goblin had took.

I soon heard yelling from my kin. I looked up into the trees spotting Gandalf quickly.

Before we came into sight Azog grabbed me again by the throat and laughed darkly.

I struggled against his hand grabbing at his wrist. Soon we came into view of the dwarves

"It cannot be." Thorin whispered seeing Azog.

Azog smirked at Thorin. I could make out in his language Thorin's name. Slowly he lifted me in front of himself. Leaving me in view of everyone. I looked at Thorin scared.

"No!" He yelled seeing me.

'I'm sorry' I mouthed to Thorin. 'I love you.' I added before I felt Azog's blade pierce into my stomach. My jaw dropped in a breathless scream. I felt it being pulled from my body, his hand releasing me having me fall to the ground next to his warg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Going back in time a little!)

Thorin's POV

I frowned my heart breaking as I heard Rose speak to Bofur. As soon as she left I sat up and looked at Bofur only to receive a sad look from him.

A screeching sound came from below us. "Wake up!" I yelled jumping to my feet but it was too late. The floor gave way and we fell.

Down through a rock tunnel. Soon a glow of light came from below and we fell onto a platform. Soon surrounded by screeching Goblins. They grabbed at us; pulled us down a board walk. Leading us to some unforgiving place.

The goblins pulled us onto a bigger platform which held a throne. Upon that throne sat a bigger uglier goblin. The goblin king.

"What is this?" It bellowed.

"Dwarves your maleficent." A goblin replied. "Well search them!" The king yelled watching them.

"What are Dwarves doing in my kingdom?" He asked looking at us. No one spoke. They just let the goblins search us taking all our weapons from us.

"Fine if they won't talk? We will make them squawk! We will start with the youngest!" The king yelled pointing at Ori.

"Wait!" I yelled stepping to look at the goblin king.