Feelings

Matts POV
Meah was able to get out of the hospital today. My feelings for her have gotten stronger, like really strong. Seeing her in a wheelchair is killing me. I just want her to remember and be well again, where she can run around all day without a care in the world.
"Hey were going out matt. You should come with us. You haven't been yourself since Meah lost her memory. What's up?" Carter said. "Carter... I think I'm in love with Meah." I said nervously. He looked shocked at first and then rubbed the back of his neck. "Um Matt.... you should know something....." he said trailing off. "What now?" I said getting impatient.
"Meah remembers.... and she said she loves you." He said to me.
At first I didn't realize what he said. "Wha-What? Are you serious?" I asked him thinking he was just joking. "Yeah. I'm serious. She told us not to tell you so don't tell anyone I told you okay?" he said sounding nervous. "Okay." I said smiling. "And Matt." I turned towards him. "Make you move tonight when we get back. Ask to walk her to her room or something." Carter said then walked out leaving me smiling like an idiot. 'Tonight I'll ask her to watch movies with me.' I thought smiling to myself (okay I'm gonna skip 6 months but I'll explain why and what has happened.)
SIX MONTHS LATER
Meahs POV
"MATT STOP!" I screamed laughing and crying. "Never! You stole my food! Only way I'll stop is if you say "Matt is the hottest person on planet Earth." He said smiling. "NEVER" I replied still laughing. Okay your probably wondering what's happened in these last 6 months.
Well I'll start by saying, I got my memory back. And my injuries are now healed. I went through everything with these guys and girls. Oh did I mention there is a new girl? She's Shawn's girlfriend! Her name is Stephanie too. She's became another one of my best friends (I'll explain what she looks like at the end.)
Well anyways! Matt and I are best friends now. Yeah, I still have feelings for him and they've gotten stronger. But who could love me? I have to much baggage for anyone to ever love me. But on a good note, Brenna, Ada, Jay, Steph, Stephanie and all the guys are all coming to Virginia for my birthday. (It's January 5th and her birthday is on January 8th.) I can't wait to see them! The last time I saw them was 2 months ago and I was still in a arm cast.
But that leads us to what's happening right now. See it's a pretty funny story. Haha.... I stole Matts food because I was really hungry and he wouldn't go get me anything. So when he found out he flipped and he knows my weakness is tickling and so he pinned me down and is tickling me.
Funny right!? Haha... No? Oh okay I get it...
"Matt." I whined in between laughs. "Yes Mimi?" he asked innocently. "Can you please stop!?" I asked nicely. "Hmm lemme think about it. No." he said laughing at me. " FINE! Matt is the hottest person on planet earth." I said as he stopped, stood up and helped me up. "Goof girl now let's go get some food." he said grabbing my hand in a friendly way. (😏 Don't worry it's coming soon.)
Next day
Jays POV
Today was the day we were all going to see Meah. I was so excited! I woke up early and cooked breakfast for everyone. (Pretend their all at Cameron's house that he owns with Steph (their only dating 😉 nothing dirty people!😂)
"BREAKFAST IS READY PEOPLE WAKE UP!" I yelled out and 30 seconds later I heard footsteps.. lots of them run down stairs. Everyone grabbed a plate and began eating. "Guys there is no where to sit." I whined holding my plate. "Babe you can sit on my lap." Taylor said smirking. I sighed and sat on his lap. "Taylor your so whipped!" Carter yelled laughing. "Hey! At least I have a girl." He said glaring at Carter.
We all finished breakfast and left in 3 cars. This is who was in what car. Cams car: Aaron, Brenna, Cam, Steph, and Carter. Taylor's car: Taylor, Me, Hayes, Ada, Stephanie and Shawn. (pretend it can fit that many people) And last but not least: Nash's car: Nash, Jack G, and Jack J.
It was only a two hour drive (just pretend) So we were all good.
We just arrived and went up to the front door. Nash knocked and we all stood there waiting for someone to open the door.
Meah opened the door and screamed: JAY! ADA! BRENNA! STEPH! STEPHANIE! She ran out and hugged us. "Hey what about us!?" Nash said pretending to cry. "Aww Nashy poo don't cry!" She said and hugged everyone.
Skipping to her birthday Party.
Matts POV
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone screamed at Meah when she blew out the candles. She looked so cute today in her dress and her hair all curled. 'Tonight I'll make her mine.' I thought.
She smiled at me as she opened her present from me. It was a pair of blue converse I knew she loved, A necklace that said infinity and some candy. "MATT I LOVE YOU!" She screamed and hugged me. 'I love you too' I thought in my head. "Your welcome Princess." I said hugging her.
Everyone was dancing and having a good time. Meah went to get a drink and I thought 'This is my chance.' I walked up to her and asked "Hey Meah can I talk to you outside for a minute please?" she agreed and we went outside on the balcony. "Matt what do you need. Are you okay?" she asked.
"Yeah I just need to do something." I said looking down at her. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. I cupped her cheek with my hand and slowly put my lips on hers.
At first she was shocked and then she kissed back. She put her hands around my neck and kissed back! 'She's a great kisser' I thought. She pulled back and smiled shyly looking down.
"Meah, I've liked you for a long time now and I can't take it anymore. I need to know if you like me back or not. When you were in a coma, I thought I was going to lose the love of my life. I am so happy you pulled through that. Meah I can't just be friends with you...." I looked into her eyes. "I love you." I said watching her eyes fill with tears. "Matt." she choked out. 'I knew she didn't like me.' I thought sadly. "I understand." I said turning around when she grabbed my arm. "Matt I love you to." She said smiling at me. I smiled back and hugged her.
'I'm so glad us, the Magcon Boys, Saved her.' I thought to myself.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my lovelies! This was it for this book 🙊 But if I get enough feedback I will be making a sequel and HOLY COW 870 reads and 33 Votes!!! I love you guys really!! And btw I realized you don't really know anything about me...so if you send me questions I'll post a chapter of a Q&A. So either message me a question or comment one! And I'm putting another chapter describing all the girlfriends and yes you will be appearing in the second book! I need help with the Name for it though so comment ideas! Anyways I'm pretty tired so please excuse any mistakes in this chapter... it's pretty long for writing it on my mobile🙊 But anyways I'm going to quit babbling so send me questions!!😁 Love Riley💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞😘😘😘😍😉