Remember

IM SO SORRY! I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION PLEASE DONT HATE ME!

Matts POV

It's been 2 weeks since Meah was shot. Two terrible weeks without her smile, laugh, her voice. She slipped into a coma from hitting her head to hard when she fell. Ada, Steph, Brenna, and Jay have cried everyday. Hayes won't talk to anyone, Nash and Taylor are losing their minds. Jack G is the worst though, he thought of her as his sister.

I went to her room and grabbed her hand. "Meah if you can hear me please wake up. Everyone misses you. The guys are going insane and the girls cry everyday." a tear slipped down my cheek "Please wake up Meah. I.. I love you. I can't live without you please wake up soon." I said and started to cry harder. I stood up and kissed her forehead before leaving. 'Wake up soon Meah.' I kept thinking as I went back to the hotel.

Meahs POV

I saw black. That's all I can see and it's so cold. 'Am I dead?' I thought. A bright light came towards me. "Oh no, I don't wanna die." I said. A woman stepped out? "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm and angel. I'm here to either take you to your body, or to heaven." she said. I looked at her and smiled but it faded when I realized how much pain my friends would be in either way.

I talked to her for awhile and she finally said "I can take you to see your friends. Their all in your hospital room right now. It's been two weeks." I sighed and nodded "Okay, please I need to see them all.

She took me there. I saw everyone and they looked miserable. Hayes was standing in the corner crying. The girls were sobbing into their boyfriends chest. Ada was holding my hand talking to me while crying though. "Why can't I hear them when they talk to me?" I asked Michelle (the angel sorry forgot to say her name) and she shrugged. Jack G and Matt looked the worst. Looking around I realized my answer to heaven or earth. "Michelle, I want to........"

Jack G POV (New one 😊 tell me if you like me switching povs!)

I wish Meah would just wake up already. I mean I know what happened I just wish it didn't. I miss my little annoying 'sister'. Shes like my sister I never had (idk if he has a sister just go along) Meahs heart monitor started going crazy and doctors and nurses rushed in. They pushed everyone out of the room. Her line went flat. That's when all hell broke loose. Ada started to scream and cry, Steph and Jay huddled in a corner hugging and crying, Brenna stood still frozen in her place with tears rushing down her face. Matt and I started crying a lot. Nash, Taylor, Jack J, Aaron and Hayes all hugged and cried. Shawn and Cameron finally broke down and cried from being strong this whole time. 'She's really dead?' I thought and cried more. "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO MEAH? SHE WAS THE SWEETEST, NICEST, AND CRAZISET PERSON EVER!" Hayes yelled and fell to his knees crying. 'Why god why?' I thought.

---------------------------------------------- I'm so freakin sorry for not updating!! I've been on vacation and everything. And HOLY FRICK GUYS 439 READS?!!! IM FREAKING OUT!! 😄😄😄😭😄😄 Thanks for supporting me and reading this. And I promise I will update tomorrow.. Okay? Okay. sorry I had to! 😂 Ok but I gotta go thanks again! Oh btw I know this is magcon fanfic but I'm so upset about Connor Franta but I understand why he left😭 okay but seriously I'm leaving. Bye my lovelies!!

Love Riley💛💙💜💚❤️💗💖💞😘