Dead? Or nahh?

Meahs POV

It was dark once again but this time I heard a.. machine? 'What?' I felt myself leave my body. I walked out into the hallway and saw all the guys crying. Brenna, Ada, Steph, and Jay were huddled in the corner. "Guys! Guys I'm right here." I said. "WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?" Hayes yelled. 'What the heck? Can't they see me?' I thought. Then everything went black. Again..... (Idk why but I died laughing right there. 😂 btw. she's not gone!)

Matts POV

*40 MIN LATER*

It's been 45 minutes since she was announced dead. We're all still in shock. "Can we see her one last time?" Jack G asked a nurse. "Sure." She smiled sympathetically. We went to her room and I grabbed her hand which was really cold. "I'm going to miss you Meah. Your quirky personality, your smile and laugh. How you would laugh at the weirdest things, smile at random times and..." I started to cry again. "Im just gonna miss you!" I hugged her and got up so others could say goodbye. . The girls went next. They were all crying to much to talk so they just hugged her and moved on. (Imma skip the rest till Cam cause I'm to lazy to write😂) Cam walked up and sat down holding her hand. "Meah, even though you've only been with us for a few weeks you're the sweetest, nicest, funniest, smartest, little girl anyone could have. I'm really going to miss you Mimi! (her nickname) I wish you were still here baby girl." he said as he kissed her forehead.

All of a sudden her eyes flew open and her heart monitor went crazy. We all sat there thinking we were imagining things when she said the one thing we all dreaded to hear.

"Who are you people? And... Who am I?"

Brennas POV (new one😉)

When Meah woke up I was so happy. I mean yeah we've only known her a few weeks but we became friends really quick. Then she said something I thought I would never hear "Who are you people? And.... Who am I?" she asked. I didn't think t would get worse. Just why? First she died for like an hour? Now she doesn't remember us! WHY!!??

It's been over an hour since she woke up. Apparently she never died. Something happened with the machines and it got all messed up. So we have tried to help her get her memory back but it hasn't worked. "Wait does anyone have pictures?" Jay asked. "No" chorused throughout the room. "Well this sucks pancakes." Hayes said. Meah just looked at him and started to laugh really hard. She has a contagious laugh so we all started to laugh.

"Hey wait.... I think... I think um I might remember something." Meah said. "What is it?" Jack G asked. "Your Hayes Grier. My best friend!" she yelled pointing at Hayes.

He smiled at her and said "Yeah I am!" we all smiled at her. "Do you remember her?" Cam said pointing at me. Her face scrunched into confusion. "Um.. are you that girl that pushed me down the stairs when I was 10?" She asked. "No" I said frowning. 'Will she ever remember us?' I thought to myself as she talked to Hayes.

OKAY Y'ALL I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! JUST SAYING. Btw some of the guys still need girlfriends! So Meah isn't dead! YAY!! Do you like this story line? I've been thinking that once I finish this story I'll write another one or a sequel depending on how I end it... Which WILL NOT be very soon. And sorry I didn't update sooner!! Anyways thanks again my Lovelies!

Love Y'all! Riley💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖😘