Worst Day Ever

Meahs POV
We eventually all fell asleep around 1 am. But I was woken up by my phone ringing. 'it's 6:30 in the morning who in their right mind would call me?' "Hello?" I said by now all the girls were awake. "Hello...um is this Meah Carmichael?" "Yes, who is this?" I said confused. "It's Officer Bradley. Im sorry to inform you about this but your father has escaped jail."WHAT!?" I yelled."Im sorry ma'm just be wary of your surroundings." he said and hung up. I collapsed and my breathing started getting heavy. The girls were freaking out.
"SOMEONE GO GET THE BOYS!" Brenna yelled while Ada was trying to get me to talk. Steph and Jay went and got them and within 2 minutes everyone was in the room. Cam walked over and put me on his lap. "Baby girl what's wrong?" he said softly but urgent. "D-d-aad g-g-go-tt out ooof jaaill." I said in between sobs. 'why is this happening to me?' I thought.
Everyone was freaking out. I had calmed down a little but we had to get ready for something called Magcon. It started in an hour.
I got dressed in Skinny jeans, a short sleeved shirt and Matts sweatshirt. "Come on Meah, I won't let anything happen to you." Matt said grabbing my hand and pulling me down to the room. When he grabbed my hand my stomach went into a parade of butterflies. 'Am I falling for Matt?' I thought.
Soon enough it was time for Vip. I was seated with Hayes and Ada but I was sitting on a stool away from them a little bit. A group of girls walked over and and started making fun of me "Oh look! It's the poor little girl." one said while patting my head. "Go kill yourself no one would care. No one loves you!" she said. My eyes started to well up with tears. "Stop." I said in a weak voice. "Oh What was that? Does little baby need their daddy to help them?" She said laughing with the others. None of the guys could see what was happening so I got up and ran out of the hotel.
I ran and ran until my side hurt. I sat down on a bench not thinking about what could happen. All of a sudden hands were over my eyes and a voice said "Say anything and I will kill you." I knew that voice. "D d d dad?" I stuttered. "Miss me bitch? I told you I would find you." he said and that's all I hear until everything went black......

Ada's POV
I looked over to where Meah was supposed to be. I didn't see her anywhere "Hey Hayes. Do you see Meah anywhere?" I asked him getting worried. Magcon had ended and I hadn't seen her in hours. "No. Oh no. You don't think.." he trailed off his eyes going wide. "CAM" we screamed. Everyone looked at us. "Guys, Meah is missing." Hayes said. Everyone's eyes went wide and all the girls broke into sobs. This is officially the Worst day ever.
Matts POV
How could this have happened?' I asked myself. Cam was a wreck. Jack G and Taylor were talking to the police about when we last saw her and everything. 'This day can't get any worse I thought.
*A WEEK LATER* (still Matt)
It's been one week. A week since Meah has disappeared. Bren, Ada, Jay, and Steph have been a wreck, they cry almost everyday. All the guys myself included go out and look for her. Hayes hasn't talked to anyone but Ada and Nash. We can barely go a day without someone bursting into tears in public. 'I just hope we find her soon' I thought.
Meahs POV
It's been one week since I got abducted by my "father". No one as far as I can see has come to look for me. Yet I am in a basement. I don't get any food, only water. I lost count of how many times I've been beaten. But today I'm going to try and fight back. My clothes are covered in blood. I wonder if the guys- I was interrupted by my dad saying "Hey bitch. Your little friends called te cops on me. They are going to come here sooner or later. So might as well end your life now." He said as he pulled out a gun. Right as he did that I heard sirens and feet running into the house. "Put the gun down sir." A cop said as more people rushed in. He put the gun to my head and said "Take one step closer and she's dead." I saw all the guys with the girls. Their faces changed to pure shock as they saw me. He put his hand on the trigger and said again "Ill kill her." he warned. A cop shot at him and as soon as he heard that he shot me. I felt numb as warm liquid fell out of my shoulder. "I love you guys." is all I said to everyone as the world faded to darkness....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow that was a lot of drama in that chapter.. I may or may not update again tomorrow!! So keep your eyes peeled 😆 Bye my Lovelies!
Love Riley💗💜💚💙💛❤️💖😘