Authors Note Please Read

Hi my lovelies...
So today has been a terrible day for me. Remember how I told you my one of my closest friends was put into the hospital a few weeks ago??
Well um... She had cancer and they said she didn't have a great chance of living. Today I was just sitting at home when I got a call from her mom. She told me that Marie didn't live through today... I just broke down and cried. I kept asking myself why wasn't I a better friend to her? Or why did she have to die so early in her life? She was only 14 going on 15 next month.
So yeah I'm really, really upset about this but I wanted to tell you guys something. Cherish your life, one day you'll be here and the next you wont. Dont waste your time on stupid stuff like drugs (not trying to offend anyone so please don't hate.) Losing my best friend is hard. I don't want to lose you guys! Your my lovelies... and I love you all please don't self harm, I know it's hard but you will get through this I promise. If you do and you need someone to talk to I'm always here!!
No, I'm not posting this to get attention. So don't think I am. I want to tell you guys I probably won't update for a few days because of these recent events but I know I'm going to write another book and it's going to be about Marie and Carter (she loved Carter😭😭😭😊😢) She was so strong because she knew she was dying. So please forgive me.
Love Riley 💖💚💜💙❤️💛😘