Story Time

Recap:
"It all began when I was 6-

Meahs POV
"It all began when I was 6, my mom and I had just gone out shopping for summer clothes and we were driving home when a drunk driver ran a stop sign and hit us. My mom died from covering me with her body so I wouldn't die. She lost her life because of me." I started to tear up as I was telling them, Hayes put his arm around me encouraging me to keep going. "About a week after I was let out of the hospital, my dad started drinking. He would say it was my fault she was dead and would beat me. But I was 6 so I didn't really understand why he would hit me. Ever since then he has abused me....last night..he um.. he had a hammer with him. So I jumped out of the window and he started chasing me. He fell so I thought I was going to live. Well I felt a hand on my shoulder and then he started hitting me. Then you guys found me. And now we're here." I told them as I wiped my tears away. "I can't go back to him! He'll kill me!" I started to sob.
Hayes tried to comfort me and I soon felt another pair of arms around me. I looked up to see Matt hugging me. Then soon it turned into a big group hug.

Matt's POV
As she was telling her story I couldn't help but tear up. As I looked around I saw almost all the guys had tears in their eyes. 'How could someone's own dad do that to them' I thought. When she finished her story I went over and hugged her. I knew for a fact I wouldn't let her go back to that monster of a man.
"Hey Cam, Taylor, Nash, and Matt will you all come outside for a sec?" Jack G asked. We all followed him outside the room and I shut the door behind us. "We can't let her go back to him. We barely know her and she's like my little sister." Jack said. "I know but what can we do?" Taylor asked. "What if we adopt her?" Cam said. "Your the only one who can." I told him. "So should we?" Nash said. "We have to ask all the guys first." Jack said. "Okay let's do this!" I said........

A/N
Hey guys! Okay first thanks for 20 reads!!!! 😆 There is going to be a contest soon. So keep your eyes peeled! Sorry if this chapter isn't that great. 😅
Cya later my lovelies!!
Riley 💚💜💙💛😘