|| INTRODUCTION ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost in the darkness nothing is there to be found, it seems that everything is fogged up by dark clouds while the only thing that can be heard are voices, and I can only identify a few noises in the wild. Sadness into me since I can't see what's in front of me, I can't see any other color than their general form as one... black.

There's no one to help me to save me for my unwanted destiny, and the only things I have left to console myself is what I remember, memories were I can visualize how things look like and what color they have. Being like this makes me feel useless, worthless since I can't see where I need to go and what most of the times I don't even know what I'm standing in front of. My step-mother is right, I'm not worth it and my step-sister is right, I don't deserve anything nor anyone. But then why do I keep on breathing? Why do I keep on waiting for someone to understand how I feel? No one can, the only thing I hear when I go to college are whispers. I know that they're talking about me and why I'm in a normal college when I can't do many things by myself, however, this final year is the only time I'm going to be going here again and then everything will be over. Everything will end and will go away like the wind, like the sun... like a whisper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before reading I want to thank you for choosing this Fanfic out of the variety you can find here in Wattpad, so hopefully you'll enjoy this story and what it has to offer. Please don't hesitate to leave any comment and if you do like this book let me know.

Without anything else, I hope you enjoy this new story! <3