twenty-one

The four girls walk out of the bathroom, where the guys standing in the kitchen. Their faces light up, and Clarke feels herself flush as Bellamy's eyes scan her body. They each had on a two piece, black with the top layered. Clarke bit down a smile as she saw Murphy hide a blush at Raven.

Bellamy and her were the only two who knew who he liked, and they were certainly going to get them together.

Clarke met Bellamy's eyes, and she quickly glanced away. "Boardwalk?"

Lincoln, Monty, and Jasper all screamed, and jumped around like little girls.

"BOARDWALLLLK!"

Raven laughed, and everyone walked out. Clarke stayed behind to lock the door, until she was pushed up against it. Bellamy had his arms pinned on either side of her, his face inches away from her's.

"What you're wearing right now is going to make it very hard to stay calm."

She snorted. "I did not need to know that."

"I figured you did, incase I decide I need to go to the bathroom the same time as you."

"That's a shame, if you were hoping for sex when I go to the bathroom, I'll probably piss all over your face."

"Hey, loverbirds!" Jasper called. "I WANNA GO TO THE BOARDWALK!"

Clarke rolled her eyes and smiled. "Besides, we can't kiss anyways." Bellamy glared at her, but amusement was laced in his eyes. "Your fault, remember?"

hope y'all are ready for some drama & new characters next chapter ;)

it'll alternate from texts to real life, just so you guys know

EDIT:

YOU GUYS

O H

M Y

G O D

1K READS

I AM

YODELING