eight

Clarke nervously digs her shoe into the dirt. The cafe was a place the Blakes and Clarke used to go everyday before school. Their parents never had time to make them breakfast, so they always came here.

It shut down due to drug deals, and it broke Clarke's heart. This place was her childhood. She remembered how Wells used to bully her, he tripped her, she fell into the mud. Bellamy punched him in the face. She had her first kiss here, as embarrassing as it is to admit it, Bellamy was her first kiss. She met Octavia there. All of that happened at the cafe.

Sure, there were bad memories too, but mostly good.

Footsteps came from behind her, she spun. Her eyes met Bellamy's.

She took a few steps towards him, but he stepped back. "If you're going to reject me, save it. I should've kept it in."

"Bellamy," she said softly, trying to catch his gaze. "I love you." He didn't look at her. "I'm in love with you, and I don't mean as friends."

Her eyes glistened with tears as he brought her into his arms, they stayed like that. Her arms around his neck, his head buried in her hair. It started to rain, and Clarke laughed. They pulled apart, his eyes were full with an emotion Clarke had never seen on him before.

"Bellamy," she started. "I don't know if you say that to every girl before you take her to bed," he went to interject, but she stopped him. "But what I feel for you is real. And I was so afraid to tell you. One, that you wouldn't feel the same way. Or that you would take my emotions for granted. I know you wouldn't do it on purpose, but I don't wanna be your toy for the night-" he cut her off with a kiss.

"You're all I've ever wanted," he whispered before kissing her again.

damn when did this become a bellarke ff what