sixteen

Raven, Jasper, and Murphy are the first people to arrive at the beach house. Raven unlocks the door, the two boys pile in, and immediately go looking around. Raven, amused, shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

The beach house was huge. Raven honestly didn't know how her mother afforded it. It had at least six bedrooms, and four bathrooms. One huge kitchen, living room, and a basement. It was a block away from the beach.

Octavia and Lincoln walk in next, Octavia runs up the stairs, trying to 'call dibs on the best room in the house.' Lincoln rolled his eyes, giving Raven an apologetic look, and running up after her.

Monty and Harper came in next, not bothering to look at each other. The air suddenly became tense as the two shared a look and went their separate ways. This action didn't go unnoticed by Raven, who was still standing in the living room.

Raven hopped onto the couch, flipping through the channels on TV as she waited for the other couple to arrive. Suddenly, hunger overcame everyone in the house, and Raven ordered pizza and everyone watched Friends in silence.

"What if Bellamy and Clarke are hurt?"

"I'm sure they're eating out or something—"

The two burst through the door, a look of excitement on Clarke's face, and Bellamy's look of love as he watched his girlfriend smirk. "THEY HAVE A WATERPARK!"

And that's all that was needed to set all of them off into chaos.

Raven was the only person sane at this moment, as she goes to open the door, and is met with a very cute boy.

She sends him a smile. "Hi."

He returns it. "Gotta party going on in there?"

She laughs, "apparently. They're just excited about the waterpark."

"Wow. You guys aren't from around here are you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

He snorted, and handed her the pizza box. "I'm Zeke."

"Raven. Wanna come in?"

"I would love to, but I have like five other people do deliver to."

"Well, if you don't have a anything to do afterwards, feel free to come over." Raven glanced over her shoulder. "Most people in here are dating, or busy trying to flirt with each other, and I kinda feel all alone. So if you wanna join in anytime..."

"I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Raven smiled and thanked him, she shut the door, bringing the pizza into the kitchen. "Okay you animals, pizza is here!"

They all crowded into the kitchen within seconds, but only Murphy didn't go after the pizza, instead, he came to stand next to Raven. "Who was as the door?"

"The pizza guy," she answered, with an eye roll.

Clarke screamed as Bellamy stole her pizza out of her hand, she smacked his stomach, he caught her wrist, pulling her against him. "What do you want more?" his voice was deep, and no one around them seemed to notice what they were doing. "The pizza, or me?"

He began to inch closer to her face, and her lips brushed past his as she said: "the pizza."